dayzru (DayZ)

Food (True ChernoRussian style).

As I was born in USSR, I can say that there are 3 products that are well-known in ChernoRussia. Ask anyone!

Every time I loot the place I wish to find one of them:

post-225240-0-32665600-1421148961_thumb.

Гречка (buckwheat)

Сгущёнка (condensed milk)

Тушенка (stew)

They are well-spread and nutritious.

The good thing is that you only need new textures and descriptions, cause the similar objects are already in game.

Best wishes from Russia.

post-225240-0-32665600-1421148961_thumb.

• Like 10

Good ideas, but I'm afraid they may be slightly redundant, especially as the cooking aspect of the game begins to take off soon. Condensed milk especially would be unnecessary once we are able to combine powdered milk with water; I know they aren't the same but they are close enough in purpose. Stew will hopefully be made unnecessary soon because we should be able to make our own, and there are no shortage of possibilities for containers to keep it in (though again, I realize this isn't exactly the same as canned stew).

Buckwheat is probably the best idea of the three proposed items because there isn't anything in the game right now like it. I'm assuming you're proposing it's inclusion for the purposes of cooking? It's my understanding that it would be used to make food items such as pancakes (griddle cakes) after grinding it into flour.

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 1

Why the hell not... condensed milk, when at the right time can be quite a treat.. and by the right time I mean about 20 mins after you have smoked a fatty boom-batty blunt  B) 

• Like 2

As I was born in USSR, I can say that there are 3 products that are well-known in ChernoRussia. Ask anyone!

Гречка (buckwheat)

Тушенка (stew)

The good thing is that you only need new textures and descriptions, cause the similar objects are already in game.

Best wishes from Russia.

what? No turnips or beets????

Definitely need some tins with a more Eastern European feel, the current ones are all a bit too generic in my opinion.

• Like 1

Гречка (buckwheat)

Тушенка (stew)

Best wishes from Russia.

AWWWW Yeah!!!

Great idea. Same must be done with clothes. We need valenki, fufaika, vatniki, proper ushanka (not modern one), rukavitsi etc.

• Like 1

Great idea. Same must be done with clothes. We need valenki, fufaika, vatniki, proper ushanka (not modern one), rukavitsi etc.

Valenki and rukavitsi would be for colder climate but I like vatnik though.

Edited by TechNin9

haha it sounds like you would have to be in survival mode to eat any of them :P