Sign in to follow this  
pissedoff88

FNX Tactical

Just got my FNX tactical today.  I sold my 1911 to help pay for it.  I have a red dot reflex sight for it coming in the mail.  I want to personally thank Dayz for making me realize that 8+1 rounds of a 1911 is just not enough capacity for all possible self defense situations - especially if there are multiple attackers (which is normally the case).  Before I played Dayz I had never even heard of the FNX, now I have a .45 caliber with 16 rounds in it - double the capacity of my 1911!  The high capacity and high caliber make it the ultimate problem solver for all situations in which a long gun is out of reach.  People say its too big to carry concealed, that is BS, its the same size as my 1911 was, I can carry it just fine.  Anyways, even though dayz is a massive waste of time being a video game and all, it has taught me some important self defense lessons that have not occured to me before and may save even save my life one day ... who knows.  Anyways I just thought I would take a moment and show my appreciation.  By the way the reflex sight for the fnx in the game is worthless bc the game auto aligns the sight for you ...

• Like 3

IMO, anyone who wants to use the in game weapons in real life are a bit unhinged. Obviously those in the armed services have a certain excuse but for the average populace there simply isn't a need to own these things.

But, hell, what do I know, I'm one of those pinko communist bed wetting lefty yoghurt knitters.. ;)

• Like 3

Bet that tacticool RDS is really essential for self defense purposes. Must be a living hell with millions of suspected robbers running by your house.

IMO, anyone who wants to use the in game weapons in real life are a bit unhinged. Obviously those in the armed services have a certain excuse but for the average populace there simply isn't a need to own these things.

But, hell, what do I know, I'm one of those pinko communist bed wetting lefty yoghurt knitters.. ;)

Would you care to see my thermal AS50?

*euphoric shudder*

• Like 1

The right to protect oneself, family and property is one of the most basic of all human rights.  Here in the US it is even protected by our constitution, a beautiful document and the only reason the term "American exceptionalism" exists.  From the outset our founders knew that lemmings like you existed ricp and that powerful men, organizations and governments would easily subjugate you.  They wanted more for us than to be sheep herded to and fro...they wanted PERSONAL freedom.  Freedom is not just a vote it is the ability to do what you want, go where you want to go, say what you want to say, think what you want to think and DO what you want to DO unfettered by a tyrannical government or whiny little limp wristed do gooders who think a person needs an EXCUSE to do whatever they please...as if you are qualified to guide another persons life.  It has been eroded over the years, those freedoms.  People like you started the process almost as soon as the ink hit the paper, but it hasn't died yet and as long as we have the right to willfully defend ourselves, it never will.  I laughed at the word "unhinged" and the self description matched perfectly the picture my mind had painted of you.

• Like 3

Hello there

This thread has derailed from the OP so I shall close.

@OP there is a gun ownership thread kicking about which topics such as this would be better suited in.

Rgds

LoK