Sign in to follow this  
huma

Where is the PVP?

Guys where is the pvp now? i've been on the north-west airfield in a 40 players servers and i didnt seen no one... same with berezino in 30-40 slots servers.... where is the pvp now? is there any new military pvp place or something? thanks

Most people just now that it is common sense not to go to the NW airfield and Berizino and big places like that on full pop servers. But people are everywhere. Maybe (if you were looking for pvp) you were just unlucky at finding someone to shoot at! Just keep looking, though, different servers, different times, etc. Tomorrow when you play I bet you will find someone to shoot at!

Cheers!

~Mouse

If you've had the game for a while - update your filters and ensure max is not 40, because that will make you miss the 50 person servers where there's more action! Two areas that are NEVER boring are Elektro/Cherno/Balota greater area and Berezino. Actually just got to Elektro, there's always someone there on bigger servers. Always, and plenty naked running back to get their corpses.

• Like 1

In the military bases you might find more people on low-pop servers, those are the ones people hop, in full pop servers go to a city.

• Like 2

On the 50 person server I play on, which is always full, the action is in Berezino, Elektro and Cherno.  Cherno and Elektro seem to swap out, there's never action going on in both, but always one or the other.  Kamyshovo, Kabowabo, seems to be a hotspot for banditry and general asshattery on just about every server.

NWAF on a 40-50 3pp server is a 100% chance of firefight for me.

Since the last wipe I haven't seen much action in Berezino, full servers. I find mostly axe, shovel or hoe wielders.

In the east Novo seems very popular.

NWAF will always be popular.  You were likely just unlucky!

Go to a night server and light a fire or flare at the top of a building. PvP will come to you.

• Like 1