Sign in to follow this  
punkvegita

Server help

So I had a nice stash on the NDC server, I leave for an hour come back and the server went from being 1st P only to 1st/3rd P server. Has this happened to anyone? Can the admins do this anytime they want? If they switch back to 1stp only will my items still be there? Pls guys help I'm very confused

Thanks boneboys, just when you think you have a solid server to start a stash in

Yeah man, DayZ giveth and DayZ taketh away......

So I had a nice stash on the NDC server, I leave for an hour come back and the server went from being 1st P only to 1st/3rd P server. Has this happened to anyone? Can the admins do this anytime they want? If they switch back to 1stp only will my items still be there? Pls guys help I'm very confused

Hey there - the switch from 1st to 1st/3rd person does not normally reset the persistence data (your stash).

What the Server owner might have done is to disable persistence for now on the Server you have been playing.

Reason could be that the loot destribution is still bugged on persistent Servers.

I would suggest you try to find out who is in charge of the server administration. Most Servers got a own forum etc.

Hope i could help :D

Okay, to clear things up I have not been back to where my stash was. When I relogged I already had a new character. So your saying if I go back to where my stuff was it should still be there? I personally highly doubt it but it's deff worth a try

Okay, to clear things up I have not been back to where my stash was. When I relogged I already had a new character. So your saying if I go back to where my stuff was it should still be there? I personally highly doubt it but it's deff worth a try

They might be there, but your stuff would be stuck at the first person hive.

Yea I'm willing to bet it won't be on the third person server. This sucks we gotta worry about; glitches, server wipes, hackers and now this. Seems like I ll be taking a good break and hopefully a lot of things will be changed by the time I'm back.

Hey guys,just a little update, the server went back to being 1stP only and all my stuff was still there just in time for me to pack up for the Wednesday maintanence. Thanks for all the help And support guys and gals