Sign in to follow this  
hyerjohn

Netting Rarity Reduced?

I was in Kamyshovo this morning, when I decided to find my luck on the fishing boats, hoping to find netting. There are 6 or so boats around the shoreline near the town, and when I found 2 netting in the first boat, I thought myself lucky beyond belief. Then, in the next 5 boats, I found 7 more for a total of 9. Has their rarity been reduced, or should I go to Las Vegas right now?

Edit: I was not on a loot crazy server, nor was I server hopping. Just was on a normal server as a new spawn.

Edited by HyerJohn
  • Like 1

i did not think so, in my opinion the "rarity" of nettings was because all the players wanted to collect them.

now, all guys have their nettings and now, burlap sacks are extremly rare...

• Like 2

i did not think so, in my opinion the "rarity" of nettings was because all the players wanted to collect them.

now, all guys have their nettings and now, burlap sacks are extremly rare...

From the videos I have seen, the rarity of the nettings was indeed increased by people wanting them, but, the supply of them was also extremely low, with developers stating that it would be about 1 netting per server per restart.

Netting is way more common now. I've noticed it spawns in large piles.

Edited by Beck

it's all about the burlap sacks right now, most people server hop to get them since they made burlap sacks very rare.

I find burlap sacks every single time I play.  I'll have to start collecting them.  If they're as rare as people are making them out to be 6 burlap sacks for a M4 + mag sounds fair.

I was down around Elektro/Cherno area last night - every boat I checked had boonie hats. Like, a dozen or so in and around each boat. I could have looted about 60 boonie hats in about 5 minutes if I wanted. I think you ran into the equal but opposite problem with netting spawning all hyper.

Yah it's not rare. I picked up 4 netting in the first boat I saw and 1 netting on the next, with 5+ other items around the boats on a NON-persistent server. Then I found a ton of burlap and realized I dont really want the ghillie top, it's stupid.

Netting is still pretty common I've gone on private shards and public and checked berhiziki all if found was netting I made two sets of ghillie on for me one for my friend.

Netting is still pretty common I've gone on private shards and public and checked berhiziki all if found was netting I made two sets of ghillie on for me one for my friend.