Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Allow us to add custom animations

It would be great if we had the animation editor under our hands, and we can change the way our animations are. Or add new animations of our liking.

You create your animation, you are able to change everything at your body, the direction of your hand, you can for example make an animation that will raise your hand up and make the "peace" sign, or the punk / rock sign (sign of the horns). Or maybe even an "ok" sign.  Shake hands animation, for example I can make my hand extend forward and then do a shaking affect for it.

So when you customise your own animation, the information is saved to your computer, then you can change the keybind you want to use or assign it for a brandly new keybind of your liking.

There would need to be done some limitations first though, for example the head can't twist more than X degrees, otherwise we would see creepers that turn their heads 180 degrees back. No troll attempts please!

Also, ofcourse these should be added after the game is out of the alpha or maybe even the beta phase.

Edited by Yazar8

I think we'd see a lot of people just...uhm...cocking their guns...

• Like 5

I found it to be the only use for an xbox kinect.

• Like 3

First response is a dick joke.

Man, we're on a roll with suggestions. Last time someone suggested we can have custom designs on weapons someone said they'd put penises everywhere.

Next thing you know we'll be able to flip people off in the game, but that'll never ha- oh.

First response is a dick joke.

Man, we're on a roll with suggestions. Last time someone suggested we can have custom designs on weapons someone said they'd put penises everywhere.

Next thing you know we'll be able to flip people off in the game, but that'll never ha- oh.

You are not a fun person. 

Oh Yes!

Driving through Chernarus with the V3S, 

UGw1mKB.gif

or

giphy.gif  

dk2lnfvp.gif

5pxtqk9s.gif

or, when we have Sunglasses in our inventory:

105147-The-Dude-sunglasses-gif-Big-Le-A3

Edited by irishroy

You are not a fun person. 

Sorry bud, I might try being humorous in the future.

The first thing i would do is to remodel the "running with empty hand" animation to something like this

Note how he is lowering his head at 0:37. Would the animation not stop there he would run 1-2 seconds like that and then face forward again. I think this alone makes it look pretty realistic.

I would also like to see new zombie hit animations. However, selfmade handsigns are pretty much at the bottom of my list

Edit: Mocap is cool

Edited by Freshmen

adding an in game animation editor sounds like an incredibly hard and time consuming thing for the devs to add specially when the vast vast vast majority of the community would never even use it.