Osprey98

BEST COLOUR FOR CAMO

depends on where you are, I find badly damaged clothing in green or brown work best as the patchy appearance of the fabric helps to break up your shape. i was once being chased through cherno by 2 bandits, I rounded this corner in the industrial sector and went prone near a pile of trash in the road and they both ran straight past me, ruined green raincoat, damaged brown cargo pants plus damaged black ushanka with my face buried in the dirt must have made me pretty hard to spot.

• Like 1

I tend to play with green civilian gear, but recently ran across a bunch of burlap sacks and couldn't help trying it out. The best camo IMO has always been TTSKO, it just fits so well into the foliage and colours of Chernarus. Now paired with green painted ghillie it seems to blend in even better.

6ZrA7yf.jpg

Edited by Hells High

I want body paint next...

incredible-bodypaint-camouflage-6.jpg

But different color like the ancient Celts or Native American's used and nothing like this guy at all please....

celtic_warpaint_2_by_malkavthemoon-d45ts

How often do you see civilians running around with Ghillie suits?! lmao point me in the direction id like to know which crazy part of Ireland to visit! XD

If the world goes to shit and people are running around trying to kill eachother you can bet your ass I'll be trying to conceal myself as best as possible.

If the world goes to shit and people are running around trying to kill eachother you can bet your ass I'll be trying to conceal myself as best as possible.

Oh i know but allot of ppl are not going to have them lying around in homes is what im saying.