CJ_14

i THINK i MIGHT BE a bit daft...

Today I joined a server (sorry guys, it was a private so I don't know about the wipes), a full server but I spawned somewhere north and it was totally empty. Find myself a Shotgun, tools, a Crossbow with scope, a nice backpack and a Makarov...then I found some .380 Auto Rounds and tried to chamber a weapon that EXPLICITLY says that is chambered in .380 Auto Rounds only to get a message that it doesn't fit there (that's what she said...ok, no). Is this a bug or did I became dumb and I'm missing something?

86GBDo5.jpg

Edited by CJ_14

Known bug since forever, makes me mad to.

so either 9x18mm makarov confirmed or devs are lazy and ready for christmas.

• Like 1

Known bug since forever, makes me mad to.

so either 9x18mm makarov confirmed or devs are lazy and ready for christmas.

Oh, didn't know that. First time I pick up a Makarov. I have the feeling that they're as useless as in the mod, so I never pick them up

I guess you will have to go get a mag first. Never had the problem.. o;

I have the feeling that they're as useless as in the mod, so I never pick them up

Makarov is my second-favorite sidearm, watch your tongue. =.=

I haven't managed to find a magazine for this gun yet, so I haven't tried it out. But if it is on par or weaker than the 9mm pistols in this game then I wouldn't bother with it. They are quite useless and you would be better off using that sledgehammer.

• Like 1

Today I joined a server (sorry guys, it was a private so I don't know about the wipes), a full server but I spawned somewhere north and it was totally empty. Find myself a Shotgun, tools, a Crossbow with scope, a nice backpack and a Makarov...then I found some .380 Auto Rounds and tried to chamber a weapon that EXPLICITLY says that is chambered in .380 Auto Rounds only to get a message that it doesn't fit there (that's what she said...ok, no). Is this a bug or did I went full retard and I'm missing something?

86GBDo5.jpg

You need to find the mag for it; I have one but keep in mind it is quite weak. It took multiple shots to bring a zombie down. i just have it until i find something better

That is a know bug, 
about people that says that makarov is uselles, well i dont think so, ive managed to kill some people with it, but aways aim to the head.

Don't bother with the Makarov. Totally useless. I shot a guy once in the head with a Makarov (close range) and he didn't even go unconscious so I shot him five times in the chest. He fell down and went unconscious. Anything with .380 Auto is a waste of time. 

Oh, didn't know that. First time I pick up a Makarov. I have the feeling that they're as useless as in the mod, so I never pick them up

1 shot headshot to zombies, someone said it was multiple body shots, i dont believe them.

I personally like 9mm, but in the game they seem to be so much weaker that in real life. Anyway I'd stick to the M1911 until a Glock makes it into the game

PS: Dropped the Makarov for a 2 Barrel

Edited by CJ_14

title edited to comply with rules

Finding makarov clips all over the place. Gun is fine imo. 1 shot for Zs en not that bad in pvp either. No problems here. Ofc the 9mm guns are a bit better but id rather fire 8 rounds of weaker caliber then 1 shot with the 1911 for which i cant seem to find clips. (Trade anyone? :) )