Sign in to follow this  
Yawdarious

Initial release lols

Short post.

Topic: the people that cried so hard about how bad the game is on the stickied "I hate this game" post during the initial release.

Do you think a bunch of these people will come back and play beta/final release and pretend they never complained? Not the most thought provoking topic, but something I find hilarious, as I think they will be back and praising this game in months to come.

Short post.

Topic: the people that cried so hard about how bad the game is on the stickied "I hate this game" post during the initial release.

Do you think a bunch of these people will come back and play beta/final release and pretend they never complained? Not the most thought provoking topic, but something I find hilarious, as I think they will be back and praising this game in months to come.

If they truly hate the game than they by no means will give two shits in playing it. Wouldn't you think so?

Ill never apologies for complaining and wanting this game to strive to be better than what it is. But rather than just complain i try to find ways and suggestions to improve things. Whether its for aesthetic purposes or something functional like combat.

In fact ill still be praising this game while finding other shit to complain about. I hold no shame in that.

• Like 1

I really think they will.

They bought it. Even if they hate it now, then still own a copy of the game. You bet that they'll come check on it as they hear about the game's progression.

Depends from person to person I'd think. Some people just bought the game cause it was what everyone else has, but didn't like it (For whatever reason) and I don't think those guys will be back, however people who are honestly frustrated with just bugs, but still like the idea behind the game, yeah, they'll be back, these people always come back. They just can't resist :D

Trolls.. Pls don't feed

I'm not trolling. I just wanted a community opinion on the fact that people that complain are usually fickle enough to roll back over to something after they've trashed it like it is garbage :P

After  a few weeks of the Initial release I quit, I had seen all I needed to see reported what bugs I saw and (at the time) the pace of development was too slow for my linking, then a few weeks ago my mates convinced me to download the game again and I am glad they did, I have had great times and (for the most part) not had too many bug related problems, well other than the damn ladder glitch and horrible server response times BUT I assume that will be fixed when they start focusing on optimization.

TL:DR

IMO most people who "Hate" the game just expected more from even an alpha and will most likely change their tune when a more stable game is released as I did. 

After a few weeks of the Initial release I quit, I had seen all I needed to see reported what bugs I saw and (at the time) the pace of development was too slow for my linking, then a few weeks ago my mates convinced me to download the game again and I am glad they did, I have had great times and (for the most part) not had too many bug related problems, well other than the damn ladder glitch and horrible server response times BUT I assume that will be fixed when they start focusing on optimization.

TL:DR

IMO most people who "Hate" the game just expected more from even an alpha and will most likely change their tune when a more stable game is released as I did.

I agree with your method. I just don't understand why people buy an alpha game and expect it to have stability and be overloaded with features.

Short post.

This has been a free test to less than 200 people.  Everyone who has played and posted bitching on the forums has the game indefinitely, barring they didn't get caught for cheating.

Why wouldn't they try the finished game they already own, assuming they still aren't playing still after a rant or two?