therandomredstone

Dayz Service Down / DDoS Attack

My point was that what he said was confusing/misleading if you aren't used to reading it in that context.

Ah, in that way, i understand. Well they sometimes say things that are not straight-to-the-point.

• Like 1

You don't understand why some people on the internet would do something just to make people upset?

I know it happens just don't understand it.

Adding my thanks for the devs working late and during the holidays to fix this. Thanks guys :)

Also adding my hatred for these hackers that could put there time to much better use.

North Korea is DDoSing us. I'm pretty sure Dean must have made some very unfavorable comments about Kim Jung UnJungywingwongwung. 

We must retaliate.

^It must have been North Koreans. They obviously believe that Dayz as a "zombie simulation" game is a farce, only proven by the lack of substantial threat by zombies. They must believe that Dayz is really a "North Korea" simulator where the world is able to experience the life inside North Korea where everyone: kills for food (or whatever else), experiences lack of adequate housing, and is ruled by the super 1337 "hacker" class.

• Like 1

Maia, on 19 Dec 2014 - 11:13 PM, said:

^It must have been North Koreans. They obviously believe that Dayz as a "zombie simulation" game is a farce, only proven by the lack of substantial threat by zombies. They must believe that Dayz is really a "North Korea" simulator where the world is able to experience the life inside North Korea where everyone: kills for food (or whatever else), experiences lack of adequate housing, and is ruled by the super 1337 "hacker" class.

Wait. You mean to imply that this is NOT what we have been playing??? The people I am killing are zombies, and not crazed South Korean monsters?

Hey guys,

I just went to sleep and now I'm back and i dont really know if its fixed/over or not.

Could anyone tell me if the ddos issue is fixed?

Hey guys,

I just went to sleep and now I'm back and i dont really know if its fixed/over or not.

Could anyone tell me if the ddos issue is fixed?

No need for another Topic, rub the sleepy dust out of your eyes and start reading through the Forum.

"Alright, everything looking okay on the back end. I think we're going to go home and go to bed now."

No need for another Topic, rub the sleepy dust out of your eyes and start reading through the Forum.

"Alright, everything looking okay on the back end. I think we're going to go home and go to bed now."

Still lost my character......

I was finally able to log on and I still had my character.  Looks like things have calmed down......... for the time being  :ph34r: