Sign in to follow this  
FierceBrute

Todays maintanence

So does this mean if we didn't pick up our tents and stashed gear, we lost our items? If so, got to love the fact that maintanence is posted every wednesday and they throw this wrench into the mix. Love this game, just wish they would PRIORITIZE what gets fixed and what is left for later fixing. The big one for me is the fact that i have to hold my gear for it to be safe. Lets fix that first so people like me who work during maintanence hours dont have to worry about reaquiring all the items we scavenged for.

So correct me if im wrong on this and bash away since a lot of you will post such things.

Based on the listed changes for this patch, id guess its very likely tents will be reset. A lot of work has been done on loot spawning and persistence.

Edited by TheFarm
  • Like 1

So does this mean if we didn't pick up our tents and stashed gear, we lost our items? If so, got to love the fact that maintanence is posted every wednesday and they throw this wrench into the mix. Love this game, just wish they would PRIORITIZE what gets fixed and what is left for later fixing. The big one for me is the fact that i have to hold my gear for it to be safe. Lets fix that first so people like me who work during maintanence hours dont have to worry about reaquiring all the items we scavenged for.

So correct me if im wrong on this and bash away since a lot of you will post such things.

well eugene did say servers go down IN 30 mins for the patch so... if you bought this game and dont follow the devtracker (dont worry, 80% of the people dont) then i think its your own fault, its a WIG, any update can come at any time

Edited by Axezeroone

Lets fix that first so people like me who work during maintanence hours dont have to worry about reaquiring all the items we scavenged for.

Yes, the devs should fix what bothers you first.

• Like 2

Apparently tents will not be reset. Please note that I used the word "Apparently". If they do then go out and find more!

Hmmm common sense would tell you that if they say pick up your tents prior to maintenance Wednesdays, then doing the same thing before any update would be the smart thing to do.  

• Like 1

well eugene did say servers go down IN 30 mins for the patch so... if you bought this game and dont follow the devtracker (dont worry, 80% of the people dont) then i think its your own fault, its a WIG, any update can come at any time

Ok and if you read my post, I'm at work during these hours.

Yes, the devs should fix what bothers you first

Yes they should and as my post said and this isnt just a problem for me, its everyones problem. i expected people like you to have absolutely no helpful input into the matter, as most of your comments on this forum are of no help.

Hmmm common sense would tell you that if they say pick up your tents prior to maintenance Wednesdays, then doing the same thing before any update would be the smart thing to do.  

Pretty sure common sense would tell you that today isnt Wednesday. And thus isn't a maintanence day

Also they posted that the update would be pushed to stable TODAY at 8:02am Dec 19th. So please crawl back under your bridge you smelly troll

Edited by kichilron
Equally as uncalled for.

Blah blah bla cry cry cry...

Anybody knows how long will it take 'till we can get back in to kick some ass?

Edit: I hope to "chew some bublegum" someday as well.

Edited by BrainlessZombie

Yes they should and as my post said and this isnt just a problem for me, its everyones problem. i expected people like you to have absolutely no helpful input into the matter, as most of your comments on this forum are of no help.

I'm not a dev, and I have no influence on them whatsoever.  Not sure what you're looking for here.

I'm fairly certain the devs are aware of this issue.  If you would like to be helpful, you should report bugs using the appropriate channels.  Coming here and creating threads with the "I'm mad, fix this" tone, and talking down to anyone not pushing your agenda forward does nothing. 

Won't get the gear you had back, but some advice to hopefully reduce your frustration when stuff like this happens: You don't own anything but your life in Dayz :)

• Like 1

Actually it was mentioned yesterday that they'd be pushing the patch out today.  Go crawl back into your crib you whiny baby.

Right that's enough....

• Like 1

Won't get the gear you had back, but some advice to hopefully reduce your frustration when stuff like this happens: You don't own anything but your life in Dayz :)

This is the best way to look at it. Even after Alpha and Beta phase this rule will apply - you could lose everything at any time.

I know people will ignore this, but I would let the servers calm down a little before playing this. Every server is struggling, duping and huge delays in interacting with loot (and commands ignored) seem the norm.

Not complaining, just warning.

Oh, and CTD is in full force.

• Like 1

Yea.. but there are dresses now? Time to start a new char!

I know people will ignore this, but I would let the servers calm down a little before playing this. Every server is struggling, duping and huge delays in interacting with loot (and commands ignored) seem the norm.

Not complaining, just warning.

Oh, and CTD is in full force.

Yeah, it's pretty rough out there right now.  The good news is that the zombies seem to ignore me with the lag.