therandomredstone

Black Tactical Shirts?

I'm just kind of curious, I've been through many barracks and airfields and stuff and I have yet to find a black tactical shirt, My character is going "black primary with maybe a little green". I have:

-Black Combat Boots

-Black Cargo Pants

-Black Baseball Cap

-Black Bandana Facemask (with a small white design)

-Grey Tactical Shirt (because I have yet to find black)

-UK Tactical Assault Vest Khaki (I would prefer black but whatevs)

and an akm with food, blah blah blah.

I died an hour ago, but if I find a black tactical shirt, I can head down south and help out a friend who has broken legs.

Any places that might have a Black Tactical Shirt if you could let me know in the comments I would appreciate it, tactical shirts are pretty common but the black ones are pretty rare, can they be found in barns, fire stations, railroad stations?

• Like 1

They can spawn in fire stations but you're best bet would be at any military spawn. I usually find them in jails.

They can spawn in fire stations but you're best bet would be at any military spawn. I usually find them in jails.

I really appreciate it, thanks brother! stay safe.

I died an hour ago, but if I find a black tactical shirt, I can head down south and help out a friend who has broken legs.

I don't understand how these things relate.

• Like 1

He is going to make a splint... Now why he can't just any shirt to make rags icluding the beige one he has on when he spawned . Well I can't answer that

I literally found at least a dozen just the other day. Military tents are probably the most common place for them to spawn.

I literally found at least a dozen just the other day. Military tents are probably the most common place for them to spawn.

"literally found at least a dozen"

"I found more than 12"

Edited by Rags

"literally found at least a dozen"

"I found more than 12"

u bettar shut up b4 I cum over ther & dek u m3+5

• Like 1

I don't understand how your comment relates to the question asked by OP

• Like 1

I don't understand how your comment relates to the question asked by OP

Because the OP wants a black tactical shirt to complete his all black clothes, but claims later that when he gets one he will run to his friend who has a broken leg so yeah those things dont relate. Read all before u react.

after I find a black tactical shirt I will head down and loot towns till I find morphine so I can go to my friends location and heal him when he spawns in.

Because the OP wants a black tactical shirt to complete his all black clothes, but claims later that when he gets one he will run to his friend who has a broken leg so yeah those things dont relate. Read all before u react.

you're pretty smart. ;)

after I find a black tactical shirt I will head down and loot towns till I find morphine so I can go to my friends location and heal him when he spawns in.

This is getting silly now! You're looking for a black shirt before you go and find morphine to save your friend who has a broken leg? You know you can make a splint and heal any break with sticks which you can search for in any forest with or without an axe and combine them with rags, (Of any colour.) bandages or duct tape right? Just trying to help if you didn't know that. 

Back on topic I have found black tactical shirts anywhere you find shirts but I have been in Balota tents the last couple of days and found a few there. 

This is getting silly now! You're looking for a black shirt before you go and find morphine to save your friend who has a broken leg? You know you can make a splint and heal any break with sticks which you can search for in any forest with or without an axe and combine them with rags, (Of any colour.) bandages or duct tape right? Just trying to help if you didn't know that. 

Back on topic I have found black tactical shirts anywhere you find shirts but I have been in Balota tents the last couple of days and found a few there. 

My friend had already healed himself, so that's fine. I have given up looking for a Black Tactical Shirt up north, so I am going to head down south to electro to meet my friend then we are heading to the tents by Balota. Thanks!

• Like 1

My friend had already healed himself, so that's fine. I have given up looking for a Black Tactical Shirt up north, so I am going to head down south to electro to meet my friend then we are heading to the tents by Balota. Thanks!

Sorry by Balota I mean the new Balota where they moved it to. Not the one on the coast. 011 082. Happy hunting.