Sign in to follow this  
Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

[Franky?] The DayZ Colony Experience

I didn't make this video, one of our colonists (Sinphaltimus) put together some random cuts of gameplay on our DayZ Colony private shard.

He plays the role of a gypsy named Derik Scamp. If I'm not mistaken they were a famous group of Gypsies in RL. Sinphaltimus often plays on our server with his son (3:29 of video). A father and son team is pretty cool imho.

Anybody recognize the voice @ 4:16?

Edited by Weyland Yutani
  • Like 4

I actually enjoyed some of the peaceful moments of the video. Sitting around a campfire, swimming, hunting, and etc.

• Like 1

I actually enjoyed some of the peaceful moments of the video. Sitting around a campfire, swimming, hunting, and etc.

We do a good bit of that on the Colony server. Many (most?) of us in the group tend to be more PvE than PvP, but it's not an exclusively-PvE server by any means. We just had an all-friendly event not too long ago:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/216465-scamp-family-carnival-private-shard-event-125/

• Like 2

:huh:  WTH is Frankie talking at 4:16 ?

Fantastic video!! Sinphaltimus has such a casual way of role playing! The Colony is great really! Thanks for sharing this Weyland! Much appreciated.

• Like 2

"nothing really weird about 3 grown men swiming in underwear"  :lol: