Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

So Now That We Know Chainsaws Are Still Coming.......

Design:
• Chainsaw configs

Can we please be allowed to craft holes in our Burlap sacks to make use of our psychopathic fantasies?! XD

friday_the_13_2.jpg

GZ_RE4.jpg

• Like 9

Moved to suggestions as we are currently missing an odd/ridiculous suggestions sub forum.

Fair enough lol. I wasn't sure if it was suggestion worthy enough. :P

Fair enough lol. I wasn't sure if it was suggestion worthy enough. :P

I just hope they are as useful as the chainsaws in killing floor, man I love those chainsaws.

I just hope they are as useful as the chainsaws in killing floor, man I love those chainsaws.

I never got to use the chainsaw in Killing Floor so i wouldnt know. I get beaten way to bad in the first few waves before getting enough cash for anything good lol. But im hopping its going to MAINLY be used as an anti-barrier tool as well as a quicker way to chop down trees and such. The usual pvp slaughter is always fun to. But the burlap sack mask would just add that creepy touch to the whole thing if you ask me.

• Like 1

I never got to use the chainsaw in Killing Floor so i wouldnt know. I get beaten way to bad in the first few waves before getting enough cash for anything good lol. But im hopping its going to MAINLY be used as an anti-barrier tool as well as a quicker way to chop down trees and such. The usual pvp slaughter is always fun to. But the burlap sack mask would just add that creepy touch to the whole thing if you ask me.

If I find one I'm just going to put on a hard hat and rev it under trees in the major cities as if I am tree service man. 

• Like 1

i really hope they do that. there is nothing more scary than a man with burlab on head and a chainsaw. 

------

the question is, how chainsaws act on body of zombies, do they cut the arms or legs in future ? is it even possible with this engine?

• Like 1

i really hope they do that. there is nothing more scary than a man with burlab on head and a chainsaw. 

------

the question is, how chainsaws act on body of zombies, do they cut the arms or legs in future ? is it even possible with this engine?

Well when they put in womans dresses that might make it even more scary. XD

• Like 1

Oh shit, instead of Musty Axe train we'll have a Musty Chainsaw train.

I'm so hard right now.

Design:

• Chainsaw configs

Can we please be allowed to craft holes in our Burlap sacks to make use of our psychopathic fantasies?! XD

friday_the_13_2.jpg

GZ_RE4.jpg

Lol, with little holes in our sacks I was thinking this in my head this video that totally related to this type of situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgjpcxGhSMo#t=22