CJ_14

PVE Servers

Are there any private (whitelisted or not) PVE servers I could join? really enjoying running around killing zombies without the fear of getting killed by a hacker

If you find one please let the rest know, unfortunately that would probably attract hackers and we both know they wont ever stop. ive read a few of your posts and i think you would fit it well with my group, we own Welcome to the Jungle, and yes we have hackers but our TS is generally populated by some regulars and we do everything we can to report hackers and just play the game and have fun. We do get involved in some PVP every once in a while but we like to play the game PVE. ;until they give us the admin tools to check logs, we cant really do anything about hackers except supply the dev team with video evidence, we actually have a communication line setup with the server hosts and devs, we really try to do all that we can to stop these guys. check out our posts on the server thread, you can ask for me or the riddler, like i said we have a few regulars who can speak for our community, check us out, i think you'll enjoy it

• Like 1

If you find one please let the rest know, unfortunately that would probably attract hackers and we both know they wont ever stop. ive read a few of your posts and i think you would fit it well with my group, we own Welcome to the Jungle, and yes we have hackers but our TS is generally populated by some regulars and we do everything we can to report hackers and just play the game and have fun. We do get involved in some PVP every once in a while but we like to play the game PVE. ;until they give us the admin tools to check logs, we cant really do anything about hackers except supply the dev team with video evidence, we actually have a communication line setup with the server hosts and devs, we really try to do all that we can to stop these guys. check out our posts on the server thread, you can ask for me or the riddler, like i said we have a few regulars who can speak for our community, check us out, i think you'll enjoy it

Thanks, I'll check the thread. Don't mind for a little PVP and Hackers are part of DayZ as much as the bugs hehe...Altough I much rather a PVE oriented game

[=UN=/-ZaP-] DayZ Private Hive #2 - hosted by fragnet.net is a Private Server where I've been spending several hours these last days. Sadly today everytime I join I get to enjoy full 5 or so seconds of game before I get the "No message recieved for xx seconds" adn the losing connection with the Host. My internet has been working fine and I get no troubles on most of the others servers (public or private). Any tips on how to fix this or what is causing this? thanks a lot

x3jipkH.png

PS: The pings you see here are perfectly NORMAL for my country, we always get them and they let me play just fine

to be honest...i stay away from the US Servers. I tried to Play with a friend in ZaP but couldent. I got constantly kicked for excesive ping. IMOH ist everything over 150/200 on their Settings.

Are there any private (whitelisted or not) PVE servers I could join? really enjoying running around killing zombies without the fear of getting killed by a hacker

My server is open to the public for now but your ping is to high.

There are a few RP servers which are better than PvE servers anyway. I just signed up for one (waiting for my confirmation). Just google for some.

This is dayz. Dont like PVP play something else.

Actually PVP is quite rare in Dayz in my experience, you have to go find it, usually forcing it. Anyway, there should be room for various gameplay for everyone.

OP...

PVE?

Just play in a low pop server. That's how I started, it was a great experience being able to 'test' the crafting and uninterrupted foraging and hunting.

I also agree with private shards, chances that folks don't want to be forever known by the 'club' as a bandit, will at least try conversation first. Especially private servers that recommends at least an attempt at RP.

604 hrs on record and i have not killed one player. Do you think i am not having fun?

Edited by stonecutter357
  • Like 1

This is dayz. Dont like PVP play something else.

I don't LIKE PVP, but I don't MIND it either...I've got a huge list of bandits that I've killed, and recently started to post some of them here. But it seems that I'm the only one that thinks that in a Survival Horror MMO with zombies the fun part is in killing zombies. IE in Resident Evil 3 the objective is to survive and escape Raccoon City, but all I wanted to do was to kill some zombies...It is the same in DayZ, I love killing zombies, excuse for trying to find a place where I can do this freely in a GAME

[=UN=/-ZaP-] DayZ Private Hive #2 - hosted by fragnet.net is a Private Server where I've been spending several hours these last days. Sadly today everytime I join I get to enjoy full 5 or so seconds of game before I get the "No message recieved for xx seconds" adn the losing connection with the Host. My internet has been working fine and I get no troubles on most of the others servers (public or private). Any tips on how to fix this or what is causing this? thanks a lot

x3jipkH.png

PS: The pings you see here are perfectly NORMAL for my country, we always get them and they let me play just fine

I don't know why this was moved into this thread. It has nothing to do with this post. Please read this as a separate post, because they have nothing to do with each other

I don't LIKE PVP, but I don't MIND it either...I've got a huge list of bandits that I've killed, and recently started to post some of them here. But it seems that I'm the only one that thinks that in a Survival Horror MMO with zombies the fun part is in killing zombies. IE in Resident Evil 3 the objective is to survive and escape Raccoon City, but all I wanted to do was to kill some zombies...It is the same in DayZ, I love killing zombies, excuse for trying to find a place where I can do this freely in a GAME

Haha, dude there are no zombies in this game!!

Just kidding, I found nice server for my "clan" and myself. Its RP private server, and we haven't seen other players yet. We have been to popular locations. We just need more zombies. Bad news, server is in Europe.

Servers from US or EU have the same pings for me here

lol OP thinks every time he gets killed it's a hacker.. 

ive seen 2 hackers in my 1000 hours of playtime, and both were on experimental. you just assume things when you get outplayed LOL

lol OP thinks every time he gets killed it's a hacker..

ive seen 2 hackers in my 1000 hours of playtime, and both were on experimental. you just assume things when you get outplayed LOL

You've seen 2? Man I need to play with you, I've got at least 6 videos of hacker deaths that I've recorded

• Like 1