Sign in to follow this  
Jezza93

Backpack stacking still works?

I thought this had been knocked out a couple of patches back but right now as my man crouches ingame, he has a hunting backpack with a SPOSN backpack in, this contains amongst other things two high capacity vests which are also fully loaded, one even has some TTSKO with full pockets.

Was this bug ever sorted or is it back with a vengeance? 

(Oh and I've grabbed the extra gear for a couple of friends, I'm not a nasty hoarder, well only a bit.)

admits he exploits ... sounds legit...

better than being a scum bag who tells themselves they are a scot-clean player

• Like 1

admits he exploits ... sounds legit...

Why don''t you just answer the damn question instead of the dictate his action in his story.

People on the forum only know how to be defensive, and not actually answering a question.

OT: Yes it still worked went to Vybor last night just to grab SKS ammo and found a lot of Mountain Back pack and tried to stack it

Works like a charm

• Like 2

I only use it to carry two backpacks of similar size for a friend should they need it (something I think you should be able to do as it makes at least a little sense unless the interior backpack is absolutely stuffed).

I should make a video of 3 guys with 30 magged spotters unloading on a guy with internalized vests all loaded up. Would be interesting to see the beating he'd be able to take with that much frontal protection.

The Dev's seem to be addressing this type of issue, but yes, you can stack different types of backpacks inside backpacks.  But notice that you can not stack like items inside like items anymore.  The way you can stack other items like pants has also changed over the last few months.  It appears they are actively doing something, leading to where they feel the issue should be at least.

Thanks for the answers chaps. And in my defence, I feel there is a difference between the exploit simply to get the gear to a friend and doing it to give yourself a ridiculous amount of stuff,

But hey ho.

Using an exploit is using an exploit, regardless of your intention. 

Thanks god for that glitch. Until inventory space is upgraded to somethinng reasonable im gonna stack the shit out of every backpack.

Edited by p4triot

The Dev's seem to be addressing this type of issue, but yes, you can stack different types of backpacks inside backpacks.  But notice that you can not stack like items inside like items anymore.  The way you can stack other items like pants has also changed over the last few months.  It appears they are actively doing something, leading to where they feel the issue should be at least.

Nope... drybag full capacitated with items inside huntersbackpack  its worked for me (I think it was on 0.51 but if not it was on 0.50 for sure.. last time i did it was about when the server updated the version thats why I am not sure) 

Actually not nope, YES.  You can NOT put like items into eachother, as I stated, in regards to backpacks.  A hunter backpack will not go into a hunter backpack, as it would in the beginning.  You can put DIFFERIENT items into one another.  A blue talon will go into a green talon, or a drybag will go into a hunter.  It is not fixed entirely, but it is being touched on.

And then they come here crying "game suxx" when their character won't load from the data base.

Go elsewhere with your exploits please, there are inconent players out there..

• Like 1