Sign in to follow this  
Isidoor

Characters whiped after being kicked while in a vehicle

Me and my buddy just spent a long time hunting for V3S's and we both found one seperately. After meeting up and driving around Chernarus we suddenly got kicked from the server. When we reconnected to the server both our characters were whiped. Is this a known issue? If so, please move this thread.

I think the whole torture thing is going a little too far, BI.

In any case, did you join the server right after you were kicked/server crashed/server reset? That may be the problem.

Edited by Geckofrog7

I think the whole torture thing is going a little too far, BI.

In any case, did you join the server right after you were kicked/server crashed/server reset? That may be the problem.

Yes, we both joined a different public hive server half a minute after being kicked. This hasn't resulted in my character being whiped before tho.

I'm sorry this happened to you, honestly.

But...but I can't resist. I must do it. I have to. I can't just sit here and not do it. 

frSy8fD.jpg?1

There. The deed is done. 

• Like 1

I'm sorry this happened to you, honestly.

But...but I can't resist. I must do it. I have to. I can't just sit here and not do it. 

frSy8fD.jpg?1

There. The deed is done. 

Why are you putting so much emphasis on the H?

also, not a native speaker. Obviously ^^

• Like 1

Ifyou toon does get wiped (not whiped ;) ) upon joining another server like that touch nothing, log out and back in again. The server hasn't connected to the database properly so puts you on the beach. If you keep playing eventually the database will update with that information and your guy is gone. That's why log out strait away while you have the chance and find another server that has got a connection(you will know when you get your old toon back)

You are saying it wrong!