Sign in to follow this  
landmass45

Cant i have a bowl of cereal!

So the items are there. Powdered milk, crunchin crisps cereal. Why am I not allowed to pour the powdered milk Into my canteen to make milk then I don't know maybe add the milk and the crisps to a pot and have a bowl of cereal. I want you to tell me why in this world full of zombies and people that will kill you for your beans, why can't I just have a bowl of cereal.

Have been thinking the same thing. I also want to see something done with water + powdered milk + rice + cooking pot = Something similar to porridge.

Yes the items are there for combining but yet they haven't added anything to that objective. Who eats rice raw? I can imagine adding your bag of rice to a pot then pouring your canteen in there. Then of course just cook over a stove and bam you have cooked rice. It's the little things like that I'd like to see.

If you can overlook the fact that 578,043 other things will be developed first and stick around for successive updates....

....one day, you just might get your wish.

• Like 2

If you can overlook the fact that 578,043 other things will be developed first and stick around for successive updates....

....one day, you just might get your wish.

Oh mate I love the game. I have a little over 500 hours in it. I just thought I'd do a little rambling. I'm a patient man and love being a part of this game as it changes form to the amazing creation it will become.

• Like 1

Yes the items are there for combining but yet they haven't added anything to that objective. Who eats rice raw? I can imagine adding your bag of rice to a pot then pouring your canteen in there. Then of course just cook over a stove and bam you have cooked rice. It's the little things like that I'd like to see.

Cooking recipes will be implemented eventually - for sure. 

why use powdered milk, when we could be squeezing them nice big warm juicy udders on the cows out there.

mmmmmmmmmm

I hate to be that guy, but we have one of these "Why can't I combine [food item] with [food item]?" threads like once a week. It's coming... maybe... eventually... probably... I hope. That's all there really is to be said, and a lot has already been said about it.

Tanks, Helicopters and F-16's are more important than cereal right now.

Some day in the future as you are lauching heat-seekers with one hand you will have a glorius bowl of cereal in the other hand.

Edited by Dazinth

I hate to be that guy, but we have one of these "Why can't I combine [food item] with [food item]?" threads like once a week. It's coming... maybe... eventually... probably... I hope. That's all there really is to be said, and a lot has already been said about it.

Hey we don't all have time to go through the forums searching for similar posts, if we did the amount of new topics would diminish greatly.

I was just rambling. I hate to be that guy but there's always that one guy who points out that similar topics are talked about by different people coming from different angles to communicate their ideas.

Hey we don't all have time to go through the forums searching for similar posts, if we did the amount of new topics would diminish greatly.

I was just rambling. I hate to be that guy but there's always that one guy who points out that similar topics are talked about by different people coming from different angles to communicate their ideas.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, there really are frequently topics of this exact nature, and you're not covering any new ground here. You had time to create a thread, so you had time to search... that's the lamest excuse in the book.

How about a long range Zucchini? One that attaches to a pitch fork so that I can run about and make pew pew noises?

Back on topic: A bowl of cereal would be nice too i guess. If you killed me whilst I ate it then would that make you a cereal killer?

• Like 1

Have been thinking the same thing. I also want to see something done with water + powdered milk + rice + cooking pot = Something similar to porridge.

you mean like cooked rice?

Spoons, who stole all the spoons ?

Me!....I knew how valuable they would be in the apocalypse so that's all I stacked my emergency bunker with.....looking at all these spoons in making me hungry though....maybe next time some food would be a good idea :)

Human steak + potato (mash it) + beans + Zucchini and green peppers with a seasoning of sea salt

And to wash it down..

Banana, Kiwi and Apple smoothie 

• Like 1

On top of that they should add "Interact with chair" option so I can sit down the table like a proper person :)

• Like 1