Sign in to follow this  
deathrush

Weapon camo patterns and wraps...

Do these work on anything other than the mosin? If so how do you achieve the camo patterns?

The new gun wraps can be attached to most rifles out there. You need burlap sack strips (just use your knife to craft them) and netting. It will be default tan color, so to make them green, just find some spray paint and paint you wrapping! B)

Sweet...now what about the camo patterns? How does one mix paint sprays to achieve different patterns, and can you do it on guns besides the mosin?

Unless I miss understand your reply OP, the first reply states this can be done in any rifle :P

The first reply only said about the rifle wrap.  Now the OP is asking how you paint the rifle itself with camo pattern.  This question hasn't been answered yet (and I'd like to know the answer, too).

When you paint a rifle one color, you have the option to either "add" spray paint or "paint" the rifle, if you "add" you should achieve camo pattern.

• Like 1

Do these work on anything other than the mosin? If so how do you achieve the camo patterns?

The camo pattern wrap can be used with most rifle based guns in game. Its really cool if you ask me.

When you paint a rifle one color, you have the option to either "add" spray paint or "paint" the rifle, if you "add" you should achieve camo pattern.

Thank you, this is what I wanted.

The camo pattern wrap can be used with most rifle based guns in game. Its really cool if you ask me.

Rifle based as in "rifle-grip" or rifles as in anything that has rifle in it like "assault rifle"?

Rifle based as in "rifle-grip" or rifles as in anything that has rifle in it like "assault rifle"?

Like you can put the camo bush pattern over the entire gun in general thats rifle design based. Not sure about ARs have not found an M4A1 or Aug to try it with yet. But it works with AKs, and most bolt action rifles as well as the SKS.

Hopefully that makes a little more sense?

Like you can put the camo bush pattern over the entire gun in general thats rifle design based. Not sure about ARs have not found an M4A1 or Aug to try it with yet. But it works with AKs, and most bolt action rifles as well as the SKS.

Hopefully that makes a little more sense?

Oh, okay. Yeah, I thought you meant rifle as in something rifle-gripped like a Mosin as opposed to a pistol-gripped rifle like an AK.

Now I'm off to find a sack to cut up and put on my AK!