Sign in to follow this  
GRINGOJS

random deaths, random deletes

Want to point out I play on low pop servers <5 pole

Spawn in. I get a "I am dead" message.

Spawn in. Play for an hour. Walking into a random farm in middle of nowhere. "I am dead"

Spawn in. No one is on server but me, I climb the control tower nwaf, "I am dead"

Spawn in. Worked a character for hours. Deleted everything.

Spawn in, I play for 2 min. And I get a heart attack.

Mind you. I play on public servers, atl, ga, fl.

Anyone having issues like this post .51 patch?

Play on very low ping servers, and always use the vault button when you get upstairs.. 

do this. 

Play on very low ping servers, and always use the vault button when you get upstairs.. 

do this. 

Better tip, walk ;)

Want to point out I play on low pop servers <5 

Then...I mean...why play at all?

Want to point out I play on low pop servers <5 pole

Spawn in. I get a "I am dead" message.

Spawn in. Play for an hour. Walking into a random farm in middle of nowhere. "I am dead"

Spawn in. No one is on server but me, I climb the control tower nwaf, "I am dead"

Spawn in. Worked a character for hours. Deleted everything.

Spawn in, I play for 2 min. And I get a heart attack.

Mind you. I play on public servers, atl, ga, fl.

Anyone having issues like this post .51 patch?

I assume you are mostly dieing on the second floor of buildings? There is an issue where you desync and the floor eats you.

There is an issue where you desync and the floor eats you.

Hahaha that should be the offical new explination for the floor glitch :D

Hahaha that should be the offical new explination for the floor glitch :D

People have tried explaining it but most can't comprehend through the hate and rage that they spew forth when they make these "I randomly died" threads

People have tried explaining it but most can't comprehend through the hate and rage that they spew forth when they make these "I randomly died" threads

Sure they can. The most credible explanation is the sync issue between client and server, hence Irish's suggestion of vaulting. Which works IME, even though I still only go upstairs when absolutely necessary...

OP doesn't seem to be hating or raging to me. Just wondering what's going on, which is fair enough.

Sure they can. The most credible explanation is the sync issue between client and server, hence Irish's suggestion of vaulting. Which works IME, even though I still only go upstairs when absolutely necessary...

OP doesn't seem to be hating or raging to me. Just wondering what's going on, which is fair enough.

Oh for sure, try whatever works,  Myself, I walk, never broken a leg yet and as for the OP, his is one of the very few posts about this issue that isn't an actual rage post.  I was just quoting Karma because people have tried explaining the issue to no avail.