Sign in to follow this  
Yawdarious

Ummmm, Anyone Else?

My character is proceeding to cry like a cannible all the time, except ive never eaten human flesh? Could it be a random server noise? or is my character glitched into thinking he is a cannibal for some reason? Its a real pain in the ass because i like to snipe, and that constant crying is just ruining my gameplay. All in all i will file a report, but this post is really just asking, is anyone else having this issue? and if you are, is it possible that a the crying is server wide? Thus one cannibal crying makes everyone hear it regardless of distance? It just sucks because i feel like i may have no choice to kill myself and start anew.

I'm Glad that is happening to you only because i HATE Snipers :)  One less i have to deal with.. But Did an infected player hand you a piece of cooked meat they took a bite out of ?

If this is true im having a Cookout at my place for all the Snipers in DayZ , Your all invited :*  Plenty of Cooked meat and Vodka Watermelon .

Edited by LoveAffair

I had that happen to me once as a new spawn, for whatever reason I started doing that crazy laugh/crying outloud routine.   I also have never eaten human flesh, cooked or not.

I'm Glad that is happening to you only because i HATE Snipers :)  One less i have to deal with.. But Did an infected player hand you a piece of cooked meat they took a bite out of ?

If this is true im having a Cookout at my place for all the Snipers in DayZ , Your all invited :*  Plenty of Cooked meat and Vodka Watermelon .

I dont kill randoms. i chill outside of elektro and wait to see groups kill people with little to no gear. then i kill them. So dont hate. I dont pull the trigger unless i see someone being a shit ;) And no, i havent eaten any form of cooked meat from me or anyone else.

Never been a cannibal in this game, but I didn't know that your guy cries afterward. That's kinda creepy.

Have you heard them? They are rather bone chilling, especially when you don't expect them, and hear them coming from behind you in the dark.

http://www.dayztv.com/video/dayz-ghost-of-a-crying-cannibal-dayz-standalone/

Some good examples

Update. If this happens to you I don't think you should worry. I left to another server and it stopped. Must have been some obscure glitch.

I heard it if someone eats your previous body and you respawn your new character will have the symptoms, probably false but you never know.

If you eat raw meat your character will move a bit crazy and you will hear some hear like a baybe craying... B)

A  sniper suffering Kuru? Now that is karma. :D

Hey, at the very least, none of the kill is going to waste!

I dislike how we don't use 60% of the animal kills we make. Organs are delicious, and can be used as containers, sausage skins, etc etc.

I just thought about "long pork" sausages....-weeps- What have I done.....