Sign in to follow this  
WilliamTheConqueror

The Polite Bandit

I finnaly decide to turn to the Dark Side. But then I realized that the Dark Side was dark and filled with spiders, so I left.

This is how I hold people up.

That guy was lucky I wasn't in the mood, cause if I was... well... I probably still would have run away.

Check out my Channel, AmericanRaven, on youtube. Got a few good videos, but the old ones are complete garbage. Trying to do a few videos in a small series called "Being a Noob in...", but I'm having some trouble with corupted video files. If you want to see some more good stuff, hang in there, I'll get it out soon.

Edited by WilliamTheConqueror
  • Like 3

8.5/8.5 gr8 m8 8/8 b@nd!t skillZ

Lel, I give you credit for not KoS'ing so you win "sir"

*Tried to hold someone up*

Gets scared and runs away

lol 

• Like 2

lol i died at..... never mind. Runs away from computer*

EDIT: sub for you sir.

• Like 2

lol i died at..... never mind. Runs away from computer*

EDIT: sub for you sir.

Awesome! My first real subscriber! Thanks man.

*Edit  Checked out your channel, your stuff is actaully quite intresting, I got a sub for you too.

Edited by WilliamTheConqueror

*Tried to hold someone up*

Gets scared and runs away

lol 

I didn't want to shoot the person, and once I caught him, I realized I had nothing I needed to steal, and there was nothing really to do with the person. Not really my best planned encounter in DayZ.

Great stuff man, yeah first several times I tried holding someone up I was really nervous, but that wore off and now it's second nature, but I do stay with keeping respectful when issuing a command, and yes I know holding someone up isn't respectful, but I find that the people are going to comply with you asking them to stop, get down, and telling them what will happen if they don't, lot of people think Banditing is all about killing people, but it is an art form.

Great stuff man, yeah first several times I tried holding someone up I was really nervous, but that wore off and now it's second nature, but I do stay with keeping respectful when issuing a command, and yes I know holding someone up isn't respectful, but I find that the people are going to comply with you asking them to stop, get down, and telling them what will happen if they don't, lot of people think Banditing is all about killing people, but it is an art form.

I try to avoid killing anybody in most situations. If I can avoid them, I usually do, but I was looking at for action that time. I saw him the second I spawned, and tried to make it an intresting encounter. I could tell the person wasn't taking me seriously at all. Maybe I'll go back in later and do it seriously.