Sign in to follow this  
Pan_Andrzej

Small Secret

Some of you probably already know this but most don't.

If you're starving and can't find any food in miles there is one house where you can find loot like in 99% of situations even when you think all neighbourhood is dry like desert.

Of course not always loot=food but it is worth to check it anyways.

2z57tpt.jpg

2j1shs1.jpg

Localize that green house, go inside, instead off looking for loot on floor, tables or shelfs just hit tab and look on vicinity to find things,

2ex0qxz.jpg

According to this I wonder what percentage of all loot on servers is inaccessible to grab.

I think that loot at this stage of development can be put into 4 categories:

- visible and accesible

- visible and inaccesible

- unvisible and accesible

- unvisible and inaccesible (not sure off this)

• Like 4

Places I've found invisible loot in this type of house:

-Next to the wardrobe by the front door (usually tools or handcuffs or map or somesuch)

-On the fridge (food)

-Next to the window by the fridge (clothes)

-By the stove (Clothes, food, tools)

-Under/on the kitchen table (food)

-In the bedroom by the TV (food, tools)

-Bedside tables (ammo, tools, food)

• Like 1

I wonder why we cant use that firewood so neatly stacked and protected from the rain B)

It should be possible in future patches - use what u can find for instance.  :)

Edited by Ori42

Containers have been in talks for a long time , it's just a matter of getting servers optimized enough to have zombies. people, loot and vehicles along with "world containers" like fridges being accessible or stacks of wood being able to be taken ... It's gonna be a whole new game when were able to do that ..

• Like 1

I wonder why we cant use that firewood so neatly stacked and protected from the rain B)

It should be possible in future patches - use what u can find for instance.  :)

Containers have been in talks for a long time , it's just a matter of getting servers optimized enough to have zombies. people, loot and vehicles along with "world containers" like fridges being accessible or stacks of wood being able to be taken ... It's gonna be a whole new game when were able to do that ..

I sure as hell hope so.

Anybody who has made a fire with seasoned wood vs. unseasoned (AKA just cut down a tree, and chopped it up) will know there is a HUGE difference in how fires "behave" (how long they burn, how much heat they put off, how embers are made, etc)

• Like 1