Sign in to follow this  
biggb45s

Consuming Zombie Flesh

Is there a topic where you could eat zombie flesh and become infected within a time period or force feed another player to make them become a zombie. Plus if you turn into a zombie your loot stays on the body and whom ever kills your zombie gets the loot? That being said your character looks the same but the face and character looks and sounds like a zombie

Your character is immune to becoming a zombie. The infection is, I assume, spread just like the flu and what not. However, I do think you should be able to eat it, but it has a very high risk of giving you serious infection and disease.

• Like 2

Also have a food item suggestion for military bases. MRE's for food items that drop around airbases and military bases.

Also have a food item suggestion for military bases. MRE's for food items that drop around airbases and military bases.

That is an AMAZING idea. Really it is, I'm going to make a new suggestion, and I will refer you.

Eating the Zombies/Infected, yes; becoming a zombie, NO.

I would say same 'nutrition' energy etc as eating human flesh with slightly more danger (higher chance of prion/diseases).

Hope the idea gets some notice. Also the MRE idea

I would imagine eating Zombie flesh would be quite toxic when raw (even extracting it could lead to a disease) and cooking it leads to similar effects to cannabilism in addition to high chance of disease. 

Eating Zombie Flesh would of course involve some heavy effects, some I could think of is that while it wont turn you into a zombie it might as well just be a more painful way to day. Here's how I look at it:

Ingesting Zombie Flesh

1. Within the first few minutes of ingestion, subject feels nausous and experiences uncontrolled shaking (blurring vision and shaking hands)
  2. Subject begins to convulse after a few more minutes, resulting in Vomiting, subject will frequently pass out (even at max blood and health level)
  3. Subject will vomit blood (therefore dropping their blood level)
  4. Subject will fall uncouncious (where their health level will rapidly drop)
  5. Subject will then expire

I would imagine eating Zombie flesh would be quite toxic when raw (even extracting it could lead to a disease) and cooking it leads to similar effects to cannabilism in addition to high chance of disease. 

Eating Zombie Flesh would of course involve some heavy effects, some I could think of is that while it wont turn you into a zombie it might as well just be a more painful way to day. Here's how I look at it:

Ingesting Zombie Flesh

1. Within the first few minutes of ingestion, subject feels nausous and experiences uncontrolled shaking (blurring vision and shaking hands)
  2. Subject begins to convulse after a few more minutes, resulting in Vomiting, subject will frequently pass out (even at max blood and health level)
  3. Subject will vomit blood (therefore dropping their blood level)
  4. Subject will fall uncouncious (where their health level will rapidly drop)
  5. Subject will then expire

This would be a good "food" to give to your captives, and throw them in the woods and let fate decide if they shall life or not.