Weyland Yutani (DayZ)

DayZ Colony (Whitelisting | PvP + RP + PvE | Advanced Role-Play)

2 hours ago, emuthreat said:

Been having a blast on Colony 0-1 these past few weeks.  Managed to get a few good camps set up; lost a few, found a few, persevering. 

IMT and Thurman did manage to find a couple of camps set up by glitchers inside some places they shouldn't be, but we are dismantling them.  People should be happy to know that any tents and barrels that we liberate will now be visible and accessible to passers-by.

Stay frosty out there, and If you see a guy in head-to-toe leather, say hello; you might end up getting more than my ruined gear out of the deal...

I do agree, it has been fun. Still, I don't like the fact that we're playing on a 1st/3rd person server but hey, sometimes you need change your habits in order to come to terms with the rest.

To those glitchers: better pack up your tents because we will find them and we will get in and will let your camp disappear in the void. If I catch you there, I'm going to report your ass.

We found 2 already in a short time span, in the end we will find your camp as well. It seemed one of the 2 camps was from a group, they had quite some stuff. Pook mentioned that he saw a lot of PvP around that area as well which isn't normally the case.

Sadly enough it dawned on us recently that tents are nowhere safe on the map, literally nowhere. So don't be a douchebag and hide your camps in area's where people can't go or shouldn't go.

I'm also making a private report on the feedback tracker about this, hopefully they will fix it soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, IMT said:

I do agree, it has been fun. Still, I don't like the fact that we're playing on a 1st/3rd person server but hey, sometimes you need change your habits in order to come to terms with the rest.

To those glitchers: better pack up your tents because we will find them and we will get in and will let your camp disappear in the void. If I catch you there, I'm going to report your ass.

We found 2 already in a short time span, in the end we will find your camp as well. It seemed one of the 2 camps was from a group, they had quite some stuff. Pook mentioned that he saw a lot of PvP around that area as well which isn't normally the case.

Sadly enough it dawned on us recently that tents are nowhere safe on the map, literally nowhere. So don't be a douchebag and hide your camps in area's where people can't go or shouldn't go.

I'm also making a private report on the feedback tracker about this, hopefully they will fix it soon.

Let's work together on this. I'll message y'all on Discord for more details and we'll get some guys over to these area's. Keep an eye on your DM.

Adding a few more screenshots of encounters and events. Enjoy. All of this was taken from Colony US-2 server.

2vl5pft.jpg

29kuyoz.jpg

29qin29.jpg

258cs9i.jpg

1zxmxoj.jpg

29bzf8.jpg

15z1qib.jpg

4hbeqg.jpg

Edited by odin_lowe
  • Like 1