Sign in to follow this  
EnglishNugget

Airfield meetings!

We gave them a chance to talk, I have been double crossed many many times and I struggle to trust

And we all know the airfield is a hostile place.

The only reason the airfield is a hostile place is because of people like you.

Wow so you guys never have and never will shoot someone who is armed at an airfield?

There's arnt fresh spawns. These are armed guys who we luckily saw them before the saw us....

Let me get this straight. you fire a warning shot, then when the guy stops, you shoot him dead? So, why the warning shot?

Maybe I shouldn't of fired the warning shot. It's the fact he logged. Maybe your rIght I should of left him.

Honest I'm no bandit but I do KOS usually at airfield and military bases. Please please please be honest and don't say you haven't

Edited by EnglishNugget

Maybe I shouldn't of fired the warning shot. It's the fact he logged. Maybe your rIght I should of left him.

Honest I'm no bandit but I do KOS usually at airfield and military bases. Please please please be honest and don't say you haven't

I Have never KoS:ed anywhere on the map. I have killed a bunch of people either for attacking me or for annoying me but I would never blatantly kill someone for no reason whatsoever. Even on the airfield. I've even met and talked to people on the airfield that didn't try to kill me and wasn't hostile so there's no need to believe that these places should be some special kos place.

Also, all people who KoS are per definition Bandits. Don't wanna be a bandit, don't KoS.

Edited by Killawife
  • Like 1