Sign in to follow this  
preacherlr

Is duping back? 0.50

Hacking is virtually non-existent. This bot does not work. Did you just search Google for it or what? XD

yeah I dont play it never have :blush:

If you really don't think duping is back then consider this, my friend and I heard lots of M4 shots in electro, we followed them to their source and killed two people, both with M4s which were exactly the same except one had been painted green, of course thats not too much of a warning sign, lots of people have M4s, could be a coincidence, well then we noticed they were both wearing Smersh Vests with Backpacks attached, I took a SS as proof. The best part? I had the pump shotgun and my friend had a Mosin, they got the drop on us and actually fired first through the windows and we still managed to break though their locked doors and put them down without even taking a single hit.

I didn't get a SS of the second player as she crawled outside before I finished her off and the freshspawns stripped her clean but I did grab her M4 off of her and her gear looked nearly identical to what this guy had on, smersh vest and backpack, lots of yellow boxes with ammo boxes inside, I was sort of trying not to stay out there long cause the place was crawling with people and zombies alike.

Was a legit awesome operation, big thanks to Tony for the help, that was some hardcore playing.

HMcwp1F.jpg

You do sooooooo realize that purple polka dot bandana so does not go with that wool coat????? :)

Hacking is virtually non-existent. This bot does not work. Did you just search Google for it or what? XD

This is what im saying,and im not bashing BE either in its current form BE is waaaaaayyy behind,i know there up grading it now and in the future.

I think the new part of the upgrade comes out in the next content drop.

1 why has it taken so long for it to happen.

2 you just dont all of a sudden change the way you do things,now im sure the new upgraded anti cheat is in Arma3,ive got the game but havnt played it yet again because it was utter crap from Dayz 1.

And im sure WoW has its own in house anti cheat as well,Script is that right?never played the game.

So, In the past 5 hours of gameplay, I've come across 2 groups of people. Dressed exactly the same, With the exact same M4 ( Parts wise ), The same inventory set-up ( Exactly the same ), With 20+ ammo boxes each, using ammo to mark the number of boxes ( Some of the ammo boxes were 10-15 deep ), However instead of infinite mags, they just had, I dunno.. 20+ 60 mags, Each.

On the plus side, They seem to have the mentality of the dupers from before.. Minus the infinite mag. They just hold the trigger and hope you die, And really, really suck at aiming.

To begin with, I thought this could have been because of the persistence issues with the patch, however the number of 60 mags, the exact same guns, the same inventory loadouts and such.. It's got to be duping, Right?

Nah brah.. thats like totally legit.

Just yesterday my clan found a helicrash that had like 14 M4's, 300 ammo cases, 453 grenades, and tons of ammo.

Or.. that was a dream I had last night. I dunno whats real anymore..   :| 

He said "it could nearly be eliminated from the game" not "The game could be perfect and have no hacks or cheats or exploitable bugs in any way".

Take a game like Planetside 2, lots of players, online, I've only ever seen one hacker/cheater in like 500 hours of playing it. I'm 200 hours into DayZ SA and I have found 4 hackers and about 7 people I could confirm were duping. It cannot be removed entirely but it can be trimmed waaaaay the hell down and thats what is happening right now, they are working on it and eventually hacking and cheating will be rare in this game like it is in most other reputable online games.

Duping isn't hard or something that requires a massive amount of work and planning, it is simple and easy right now and a lot of people are doing it. My video should be proof enough of how easy it is that one guy can sit on top of a tower and just duplicate his inventory for two hours to never run out of ammo for his M4. I do have faith that they are trying to fix it though because they understand it is game breaking and will murder their reputation if it is allowed to continue.

Over the last week I have seen five people in newspawn areas with M4s and bunches of double mags, this isn't just something that happens fairly, these are people who are not worried about losing their super rare gun because they have a bunch of them hidden in tents all around because they can duplicate them at will.

DayZ isnt finished yet. Every time they change something they open 10 new loopholes to be closed.

When its finished they will close the majority of loopholes and there wont be as many of them because DayZ is pretty heavy server authoritative from what I can see.

So far, or at least to my knowledge, I can confirm one way of duplicating that still exists unfortunately. However, the way it's done has to be very precise. Obviously, due to the exploitation and the unfairness it causes, I won't be sharing information on how it's done, as I'd prefer it if nobody ever duplicates items. A lot of people will claim to be interested in how it's done for the best, but they merely want to know how it's done to do so with their friends/clan. Developers are aware of it and that's all that matters.