Vex_Vehix

| FOG's Crazy Community | 1PP | Persistence Disabled | All Playstyles Encouraged |

Hey guys..is there a reason we cant go to 4 hr respawns? It just seems like its down an awful lot.

I was going to suggest adding 1 hour. Preferably 1 hour of night ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys..is there a reason we cant go to 4 hr respawns? It just seems like its down an awful lot.

The restarts can take between 6-12 minutes.. sometimes slightly longer (15min.)

Id love to see a little more night as it gets close to restarting, but as for the long resets there seems to be nothing we can do about those. As for 4 hours restarts, Im all for it.. but have no control over our server. Its independently rented for the FOG clan by one of its members.

• Like 2

It is getting reset far more than once every two hours. Is the guy renting it just respawning it randomly?

I have played on it a lot lately. And haven't notice one off schedule restart.

• Like 1

It is getting reset far more than once every two hours. Is the guy renting it just respawning it randomly?

Will look into it & report back.

• Like 2

I aint makin stuff up :) .

These are disconnects most likely.. its not persistent, so when it resets the time does and the loot also. If none of those changed, you simply lost connection.

And for the record, we NEVER EVER reset our server randomly.. that would be abuse and we stray far away from that stuff. Its on 2 hours already, we would have no reason to be resetting it especially because we dont mind dying and regear very quickly. 

• Like 1

These are disconnects most likely.. its not persistent, so when it resets the time does and the loot also. If none of those changed, you simply lost connection.

And for the record, we NEVER EVER reset our server randomly.. that would be abuse and we stray far away from that stuff. Its on 2 hours already, we would have no reason to be resetting it especially because we dont mind dying and regear very quickly. 

Good to hear, and I honestly didn't think FOG as a clan seemed like it would allow that. Just thought the server owner may have been acting on his own.

The reason I brought it up was a few of our guys were getting concerned due to the amount of restarts and downtime. I know at least twice the server restarted last night well before 2 hours. Figured maybe the server was just having problems but wanted to bring it up here to make sure.

Im not accusing anyone of doing anything sideways , like I said you dudes all seem really cool, Just wanted to get it out there so my guys don't all get paranoid and wanna jump to different servers.

On a side note, we all seem to be running into some kind of server lag where we cant pick things up sometimes, is this server specific and something to do with the provider or server latency, or is it a Dayz thing you think?

Anyone else getting this or are we the only lucky ones?

We are having a blast hear by the way, this is a great server and I wanna thank you guys for finally clearing up my case of the super shakes at the NW airfield yest :). Unfortunately it took a bullet to cure it ....

http://www.twitch.tv/thebackstabbath/c/5758624

Edited by Back Stabbath
  • Like 3

Good to hear, and I honestly didn't think FOG as a clan seemed like it would allow that. Just thought the server owner may have been acting on his own.

The reason I brought it up was a few of our guys were getting concerned due to the amount of restarts and downtime. I know at least twice the server restarted last night well before 2 hours. Figured maybe the server was just having problems but wanted to bring it up here to make sure.

Im not accusing anyone of doing anything sideways , like I said you dudes all seem really cool, Just wanted to get it out there so my guys don't all get paranoid and wanna jump to different servers.

On a side note, we all seem to be running into some kind of server lag where we cant pick things up sometimes, is this server specific and something to do with the provider or server latency, or is it a Dayz thing you think?

Anyone else getting this or are we the only lucky ones?

We are having a blast hear by the way, this is a great server and I wanna thank you guys for finally clearing up my case of the super shakes at the NW airfield yest :). Unfortunately it took a bullet to cure it ....

http://www.twitch.tv/thebackstabbath/c/5758624

HAHA that was me who got you with my mosin with a pu :P thanks for the long range scope by the way been looking a few days for one

and sorry for killing one of your guys camping the barrack in vybor i spawned in the room nexted too him

• Like 2

as for your questions about the server we dont know whats going on with it right now i think its just this build of the game

• Like 2

HAHA that was me who got you with my mosin with a pu :P thanks for the long range scope by the way been looking a few days for one

and sorry for killing one of your guys camping the barrack in vybor i spawned in the room nexted too him

Its all good I couldn't use the scope anyways...been shakin like a mutha fuker for about two weeks...couldn't hit shit lmao

Its all good I couldn't use the scope anyways...been shakin like a mutha fuker for about two weeks...couldn't hit shit lmao

im not too sure whats up with the shaking but for the last few days every time i start to shake i get a fire going and it goes away

• Like 1

im not too sure whats up with the shaking but for the last few days every time i start to shake i get a fire going and it goes away

Ya usually works. Just wouldn't work that time. No biggie anyways I am cured now hehe

• Like 1

It's a bug whenever the cold shaking bug isn't fixed for me, I just stand near a fire for five mins and pop painkillers for some reason it fixes it for me. Or the 100% fix(just takes longer) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=362792370&searchtext=shaking Basically make x3 fireplaces in safe spot sit there 10-30mins. Mine usually fixed within 10-15 with four placed well.

Edited by Oroiku

I know that the server has been frustrating us and because of that we have a second server we're testing right now to see if there is any difference in performance.  Our Admin is working VERY hard with Vilayer to try and get the restart problem fixed.  From what I know they aren't being very responsive and it's why the 2nd server is with Fragnet.  The 2nd server has very quick reset times and it's possible we'll get rid of the first and go with the 2nd and up the slots to 50.

Punisher

• Like 2

For me this is every dayz server over the past few weeks.. the higher the ping the more it happens for me. 

• Like 2

Is it Saturday?

Holy Shit.. got too drunk over Xmas

• Like 2

me too was experiance same problem dont picking up sometime hotkey dont function but i see this same things in evry server wat i play include public privat high ping low ping is dayz problem not evry time the server problem point is i like to plyaing this server BECASE I TRUST ADMINS  alsothey doing test for different server is evidance they relise is problam and try to find solution wen is cost the extra monieys for doing

i apreciate evry persons who putting money giv the nice server no bullshits in honest way nevr do request for cash contribute from players make a lie say is max loot server to attracting the easy target noobs or say isfrendly server but server clan is nevr frendly persons only want to kill the frendly because MOST TIME IS BANDIT CLAN WANT TO MAKE A FULL SERVER WITH MANY TARGET XD

i dont care nothing because this fog guys also putTING efforts to MAKE nice experiance and SHOW respect for other player becase they show maximum integrity evry time wen they spek or do sometings for this reson i am happy to play there if i was bandit i would join FOG bandit clan and i am hapy to find this server and sometim small problem dont make me changed

Edited by Shrub Rocketeer ™
  • Like 3

Cool. Wasn't trying to complain, just wanted to give some feedback. I do enjoy this server a lot and its the only one I play atm.

• Like 3

Cool. Wasn't trying to complain, just wanted to give some feedback. I do enjoy this server a lot and its the only one I play atm.

Thanks for the feedback and continued game time in our Server. Always fun knowing Cannibals may be near. :)

FOG!

• Like 1

me too was experiance same problem dont picking up sometime hotkey dont function but i see this same things in evry server wat i play include public privat high ping low ping is dayz problem not evry time the server problem point is i like to plyaing this server BECASE I TRUST ADMINS  alsothey doing test for different server is evidance they relise is pronle, and try to find solution wen is cost the extra monieys to doing

i apreciate evry persons who putting money giv the nice server no bullshits in honest way nevr do request for cash contribute from players make a lie say is max loot server to attracting the easy target noobs or say isfrendly server but server clan is nevr frendly persons only want to kill the frendly because MOST TIME IS BANDIT CLAN WANT TO MAKE A FULL SERVER WITH MANY TARGET XD

i dont care nothing because this fog guys also putTING efforts to MAKE nice experiance and SHOW respect for other player becase they show maximum integrity evry time wen they spek or do sometings for this reson i am happy to play there if i was bandit i would join FOG bandit clan and i am hapy to find this server and sometim small problem dont make me changed

Shrub hit the nail on the head with this post!!!  :thumbsup:

We know there is a problem and we're trying to fix it.  We hate seeing a full server only to have a long reset and only 15 people come back and it's why we're working on it.  Our big concern now is if we switch can we get  our community to follow us to the new server?

We appreciate ALL feedback whether good or bad it helps us see things we may not have seen  :)

Punisher

Edited by Punisher-Sir
  • Like 3

Hi FOG'rs!

Ive been playing your server off and on for a month or so, and just wanted to tell you that I enjoy playing on your server.

Had a shaky toon yesterday, so I said  "Screw it !" grabbed a V3s and started tear assing up and down the NWAF to give anyone there a little target practice. At least 5 guys were potshotting at me  from both ends of the airstrip. Good times ! A team of 2 guys finally got me after I tried gate crashing to run them down.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thank whoever is footing the bill.

Be well, and hope to be roasting your leg meat soon.

-Cloak

• Like 3

Hi FOG'rs!

Ive been playing your server off and on for a month or so, and just wanted to tell you that I enjoy playing on your server.

Had a shaky toon yesterday, so I said "Screw it !" grabbed a V3s and started tear assing up and down the NWAF to give anyone there a little target practice. At least 5 guys were potshotting at me from both ends of the airstrip. Good times ! A team of 2 guys finally got me after I tried gate crashing to run them down.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thank whoever is footing the bill.

Be well, and hope to be roasting your leg meat soon.

-Cloak

Haha, one of our brothers may have footage of that. ;)

Lol

Good stuff!

Thanks for the sincere gratitude, makes it worth renting. We thank our server admin also.

FOG!

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2