Sign in to follow this  
pegasusbuff

Roleplay! Server is up now! - Flaming Rose Roleplaying Server

Hey me and my mate wanna join. how do we do so?
thanks heaps!
like we really wanna join, there's too many wankers on the aussie/US servers

Edited by mudd

Hello, mudd. I know that KOSers are big down-side of Day Z. I am glad you have found us.

Go to our forums: http://flamingrose.enjin.com/forum

Register to our forums with your Enjinn account, and then press ' How to Join ' at the top. It will explain you how to join our server, which is pretty easy and would only take your 5 minutes.

Enjoy :)

Welcome.  As I'm an avid roleplayer I looked up the server, but was disappointed to see it's 1pp/3pp, I had hoped for a 1pp experience.

Edited by _Mandrake_

I am sorry that you are disappointed, Mandrake.

But some people get dizzy playing 1pp/fish-eye all the time + sometimes they just want to look at their characters.

I wish you could have join us.

Regards.

But some people get dizzy playing 1pp/fish-eye all the time + sometimes they just want to look at their characters.

I understand, my partner prefers to play 1pp/3pp for those reasons and so when we journey together it is on those terms.  When playing solo, I play exclusively 1pp.

I'm going to ask her this evening if she's interested.

Mandrake's partner here!  I'm totally interested, we just have to see if my Ping will allow it, since I'm playing from the states!

I would like so much to participate into it, did a lot of roleplay in the past (Dayz Mod, GMod etc...) But your forums don't like me and can't retrieve my password haha ! 

Mandrake's partner here!  I'm totally interested, we just have to see if my Ping will allow it, since I'm playing from the states!

I am from the northeast and I get a ping area of 107-140

We have several members from USA and they have around 140 ping. Which is very good! Hope to see you among us soon. Remember, rangers are your friends!  :D

I would like so much to participate into it, did a lot of roleplay in the past (Dayz Mod, GMod etc...) But your forums don't like me and can't retrieve my password haha ! 

Make an Enjinn account, then register to our forums, then press How to Join at top. Its very easy man!  :thumbsup:

We have several members from USA and they have around 140 ping. Which is very good! Hope to see you among us soon. Remember, rangers are your friends!  :D

Not bad! I'm from the SouthWest, so I do get drag sometimes, but - I trust Mandrake to keep me alive. ::winks::

Hey guys, I am here today to share with you all the goodness of a certain private shard RP server...

After playing DayZ for a long time, I became sick of the boring PvP that rn is the main form of entertainment. As an avid RP'er I have tried multiple times to set up a tradepost, always ruined by a couple snipers and crazy bambis...

http://flamingrose.enjin.com/home

This is an RP server that's main focus is giving its players things to do that are difficult to organize on a public hive.

Hope to see some of you people on it,  -TransmissionClosed-

Hey guys, I am here today to share with you all the goodness of a certain private shard RP server...

After playing DayZ for a long time, I became sick of the boring PvP that rn is the main form of entertainment. As an avid RP'er I have tried multiple times to set up a tradepost, always ruined by a couple snipers and crazy bambis...

http://flamingrose.enjin.com/home

This is an RP server that's main focus is giving its players things to do that are difficult to organize on a public hive.

Hope to see some of you people on it,  -TransmissionClosed-

Merged, do not post additional topics, keep the feedback within one server advert.

Steak.