Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Who hates this "hugging myself like a maniac" bug?

I know this is a desync issue. I'm talking about the bug which makes the player you see like he's trying to hug himself if he has a gun at his hand.

Playing 1pp. I see this guy at novo, he's behind one of these concrete tablets he has a weapon and he's "hugging himself" he saw me and stopped. I have a weapon too and its at my hands but not up. He isn't moving but he knows I saw him. Since he didn't aim for me at the first place I raise my hand and boom.

So the real thing here is, since this guy is "hugging himself" I couldn't know if his weapon was up or even aiming.

Conclusion: If someone is hugging themself you might get killed in a few seconds, because you can't say if they are aiming, have their weapon up or not.

Edited by Yazar8

Never heard it described quite like that...

Now I like. It needs to stay. Self-hugs is a great feature.. thank you Dean  :D

• Like 4

Considering no one is into helping each other out in this game self-reassurance seems like the only logical conclusion. 

• Like 3

it only happens when my toons self-esteem is low it says i no longer feel warm and fuzzy then comes the self hugs.

• Like 3

I find this one hilarious. There are bugs like these that once gone become a distant memory and great hilarity is forgotten. Enjoy them while they last....

• Like 1

At one point they had it sorta fixed.  Wish they'd focus hard on desync and performance in general.  This sorta stuff really makes pvp shit.

I find this one hilarious. There are bugs like these that once gone become a distant memory and great hilarity is forgotten. Enjoy them while they last....

I can't really say I hate it, It's a cute bug. But come on, I couldn't know what was that guy up to. It was frusturating.

But I was looking for an engagement anyway. Even though I wasn't looking for KoS..

But I was looking for an engagement anyway. Even though I wasn't looking for KoS..

There's nothing stopping you from hugging him back over and over. LOL