Sign in to follow this  
Faneto

Mosin Ammo

Where can I find it? Expect the North West Airfield, somewhere near Elektro etc, I can't find it anywhere...

Try police Stations, fire stations, two story houses, sheds with the two blue doors, I've even found a few in the hospitals before. 

The rows of houses in larger towns are a godsend for the Mosin enthusiast. The houses themselves have the ammo, and the sheds out back have the scopes and compensators. And I am getting lucky finding 5-round clips in piano houses.

And after randomly stumbling into the log tavern at Dobroe on my way to Novo, I found a Mosin plus LRS plus compensator in one of the rooms upstairs, and green spraypaint to boot! I was so stoked I assembled and took it, even though I already have a kitted out Mosin. I'll give it to the next friendly person I meet, sans ammunition of course.

The three story apartment buildings with blu doors often spawn mosin ammo. Usually 20 pack cartons.

Mosin ammo is very common in civilian areas, if you can't find it has been taken already.