SmashT

DayZ Community Live Streams

Hello all! I have recently gotten heavily into streaming DayZ with my buddies Nomad and Giraffe as well as some other survivors, we dont have a set play style but we love to get into action as well as just survive and hang out while scavenging for supplies!

twitch.tv/caseface5

Hey Everyone i am streaming DayZ standalone right now come join the stream and join me in an epic adventure to survive we will meet friends we will meet foes but hopefully we survive !

Twitch.tv/yamaha416

Connect with me live ^

Hey guys, I would appreciate you coming and checking out my stream! :)

Thanks for taking time to read this!

www.twitch.tv/mrvallochar_official

Hey Guys, Come watch my DayZ stream. I finally have it working!!

Would be awesome if you could leave some feedback in the stream chat and let me know if anything needs fixing!

Hey guys! I bought DayZ about two weeks ago. I've spawned in a total of 3 times and have been killed withing 30 minutes each time by another player. I really want to get into it, but getting started seems to be the hardest part. I would like to know if you guys have any general tips on how to actually get started. Also, I plan on live streaming tonight at 9 p.m ET, so if anyone is bored and wants to watch and give me pointers it would be greatly appreciated, but I know that's a lot to ask for. Just thought i'd throw the idea out there. Thanks guys! :)

Twitch: twitch.tv/xooorah/