SmashT

DayZ Community Live Streams

New streamer totally addicted to DayZ!! I've been streaming 2 times earlier in the chrismas holidays, so it's still new for me.

Tonight the theme is Long Range Shooting where we'll be searching for long range specific loot, wheather it'll be the mosin, ammo for this, items for the Ghillie suit, long range finder and all other goodies.

In between good tips about loot, basic warfare tactics, we'll have a blast of being a friendly sniper.. yes you heard it - no banditing long range sniping tonight! Sure hope to save a person or two from either being murdered or being zombie slain!!

Beware - I'm still a relatively new player with about 80 hours in Chenarus, so any tips, about the game will be greatly appriciated from the audience!!

Tune in at 6 pm throughout 10 pm CET (GMT +1)

Hope to see a great turnout!!

-VeggaMan

Twitch.tv/Veggaman - Facebook.com/Veggaman

Just wanted to bring an update from the last streaming session! There was a great turnout, and by no doubt because of your attendence from this forum, so thank you soo much for passing by and saying hello!

Last time the theme was long range shooting, and boy we had fun! I found like 21 nettings in about 30 mins, just to be shot by a bandit camping the SW military camp. Grand theft auto occured in broad dayligt, and finally got my hands on a mosin with a long range scope AND ammo!

Tonight is the next streaming session of mine, will continue our journey to become a long range shooting hero, and hope to take out a bandit or two, and especially rescue a damsel in distress!

As for tonights goal, I'm hoping to hit the 15 followers on my twitch so surely hope to reach this milestone tonight! If I DO hit the mark, I'll kill the first non-zombified playing charecter I see.... and eat him. In the spour of the moment of being a caring, and compasionat hero, this skitzofrenic individual will go all crazy by the gong of the 15 followers mark!!!

Beware - I'm still a relatively new player with about 80 hours in Chenarus, so any tips, about the game will be greatly appriciated from the audience!!

Tune in at 6 pm throughout 10 pm CET (GMT +1)

Hope to see a great turnout!!

-VeggaMan

Tonight at http://www.twitch.tv/gamingdogsonline 10:00 pm Eastern time, come by at our twitch channel  to watch a group of buddies plays DayZ to hunt down for bandit

and you could be also part of the hunt. 

If you have any question please comment below.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ONE NIGHT ONLY THE #VALENTINEZ DAYZ MASSACRE!

Who will emerge victorious? Watch these couples battle to the death! 1 life 1 love! List of Participants:

DJarii Ceremor Team #DJMor

Clairvoyants StokedCali Team #CalVoyants

Tasara22 DayZRU Team #Comrades

Avallanche Sweetie Team #SweetSnow

MurdaTV AJigglyPickle Team #MurdaPickles

Megna Angel Team #ArchetypeGaming

BbyRuthless TerrorizingTexan Team #Renegades

BlinkTactics JukeBox Team #JukeTactics

MonsterDFace Team #Solo?

Tune in Saturday Feb. 7th at 4pm EST to see: Bambi Mens Boxing Tournament Speed dating and more!!!

A huge thanks to Pepper and Electrobug for being gracious hosts!

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/2uxyz8/valentinez_dayz_event_information

Hi!! i'm 2shu streaming most days!!

i got some vids on youtube if you like the cut of my jib - then hit follow @

http://www.twitch.tv/mikee2shu

hope to see you there :D

Edited by 2shu

Streaming tonight at 6-10 PM CET.

Exploring the new Prison island with a friend! I'm an interactive streamer, so hope that you'll drop by for a chat or two!!

If you are in doubt whether to show up, try watching my recent movie for content!

Check signature for twitch link, and hope to see you all there!

-VeggaMan

Hey! Not sure where to put this really but I think here will do?

Anyway been playing DayZ for a little while and for the past two weeks have started to stream! Due to it being hard to get people into your channel in the first place I thought I'd head over here, introduce myself and hopefully some of you will pop by in your spare time!

I'm 20 from the UK and have a passion for gaming, looking for a few people to team up with in DayZ whilst I'm at it, as trying to survive the apocalypse on your own is getting harder and harder!

Tend to play DayZ Standalone aswell as Arma 3 Battle Royale!

Thank you for taking the time to read!

http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshire_yeti

Yorkshire_Yeti / Luke

Edit: Be live in 5! :-)

Edited by Yorkshire_Yeti

Hey! Not sure where to put this really but I think here will do?

Anyway been playing DayZ for a little while and for the past two weeks have started to stream! Due to it being hard to get people into your channel in the first place I thought I'd head over here, introduce myself and hopefully some of you will pop by in your spare time!

I'm 20 from the UK and have a passion for gaming, looking for a few people to team up with in DayZ whilst I'm at it, as trying to survive the apocalypse on your own is getting harder and harder!

Tend to play DayZ Standalone aswell as Arma 3 Battle Royale!

Thank you for taking the time to read!

http://www.twitch.tv/yorkshire_yeti

Yorkshire_Yeti / Luke

Goes here, welcome to the forums.

I'm honoured to be invited to participate in the qualifier event for Survivor GameZ VI. You can watch my story unfold live on twitch at twitch.tv/jayzedpc 15/03/15 9pm GMT.

I'm honoured to be invited to participate in the qualifier event for Survivor GameZ VI. You can watch my story unfold live on twitch at twitch.tv/jayzedpc 15/03/15 9pm GMT.

Merged.

Come check out the stream below, be sure to leave a follow and come back another time if you enjoy!

P.S make an account to interact with the chat and myself.

Hi guys . just started streaming dayz and playing the game pretty heavily . absolutely loving it right now. Just found this community so thought I would seek help. 1stly I am streaming it http:/WWW.twitch.TV/andyb313 and check out my highlights. if any dayz fans would be able to give me feedback on my stream I would be very greatful.

Also looking for new people to play with as my friends hate the game and get too angry when they are killed. That's the fun for me! The tension created as when you die you've lost everything! Thanks in advance guys . look forward to spending some time here