Sign in to follow this  
Count_Grishnackh

Newspawns asking to get killed

I'll admit I've killed a new spawn that ran up to me asking for it, but it was only because I wanted to test out the fire axe on a person after the .48 update.  Got all the information I needed.

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a better spawn. Most people don't have time or patience to run all the way across the map every spawn. If I find you OP I'm going to break your legs and do the same to you. 

Edited by ThickFreedom

There's nothing wrong with trying to get a better spawn. Most people don't have time or patience to run all the way across the map every spawn. If I find you OP I'm going to break your legs and do the same to you. 

Bahahahahaha

Cry about your spawn some more, then "actually" play the game. The game is in the "total" experience, not only in how fast you can get into PvP.

Bahahahahaha

Cry about your spawn some more, then "actually" play the game. The game is in the "total" experience, not only in how fast you can get into PvP.

Nah I'll just jump off a building and carry on with what I'm doing. 

Bahahahahaha

You are wrong. This is a sandbox game, and you can't tell people how to play it. That also applies to what OP did however, so there is not really much to say, maybe he is kind of a dick but thats just my opinion

So its obvious why they do this... to get better spawns.

It happened to me and a buddy yesterday, he was a brand new spawn with no gear BEGGING us to kill him... we tried losing him but kept bothering us... then started punching us trying to provoke us to kill him.

So we did what any other kind-hearted soul would do... We shot him in the leg (broken bone) patched him up and handcuffed him and force fed and gave him water all nice and healthy like... then proceeded to run way.

These guys dont belong in the game, its not what the game is about.

I hope his death was slow and painfull...

Just shoot him and be on your way. No need to come to the forums acting holier-than-thou for the sake of some beans. Why do you give a shit how he spends his free time?

I've grown to loathe these types of threads.

• Like 2

What ever happened to running to get where you need to be?

I still run to anywhere I want to go. It took me a long time to get the feeling to actually use the time. It just takes a lot of motive.

Or even better:

Make it into a story.

Would've been alot more fun if this guy ran up, said he just got bit by a zombie and asked you to kill him before he turned infected.  C'mon people, have some fun with it.

• Like 1

People on these forums...

I can speak for myself and others I play with.  The reason we look to get "better" spawns is because we play together.  We don't camp particular areas.  We don't sit in Electro, and when one of us dies, we run back there to continue camping.  We travel the entirety of the map.  Sometimes we die.  When one of us dies, we ALL want to get back together as soon as we can, so we can continue playing the way we play, as a group.  That is why we look to do this as quickly as possible.  You can help us do this, or you can be an ass and hinder not just that one person, but the entire group of people he plays with by wasting more of their time, forcing them to take longer to regroup.

Why do people who disagree with this judge our playstyle to be wrong?  You moan about this, but do you all not realize you can't prevent it from taking place in the game?  There are other options besides being killed by players.  But again, it comes down to TIME.  That is what this is all about, boiled down.  Peoples TIME.  Some players may only be able to play an hour a day, or less.  Do you think about those players?  Why do you insist on them playing in a way that costs them more of their time?  More of their friends time?

When I play by myself, I could care less where I spawn.  I play the game "normally".  But when I am playing with friends, I am more particular when it comes to time, and prefer to spend it as we intend, which is together.  How can that not be understood?  Why be so judgmental of it?

• Like 1

Guy should have hit respawn when you cuffed him.

But I dunno what the OP is complaining about.  Shoot him in the leg and leave him, good, who cares, but then don't also bitch about him wanting to suicide.

I swear the intolerance towards other people's play styles in DayZ is pretty god damn bad, like worse than a lot of games.  People bitching about suicide, people bitching about KOS, people bitching about third person vs first, people bitching about this and that.  It's a sandbox, do whatever the fuck you want and mind your own business.  Stop worrying about how other people want to play, and play for yourself/your friends.

Get over yourselves, there is no "right" or "wrong" way to play a sandbox (cheating aside).

• Like 2

Guy should have hit respawn when you cuffed him.

But I dunno what the OP is complaining about.  Shoot him in the leg and leave him, good, who cares, but then don't also bitch about him wanting to suicide.

I swear the intolerance towards other people's play styles in DayZ is pretty god damn bad, like worse than a lot of games.  People bitching about suicide, people bitching about KOS, people bitching about third person vs first, people bitching about this and that.  It's a sandbox, do whatever the fuck you want and mind your own business.  Stop worrying about how other people want to play, and play for yourself/your friends.

Get over yourselves, there is no "right" or "wrong" way to play a sandbox (cheating aside).

And you're bitching about people bitching... we arent so different after all *hugs :P

Edited by Count_Grishnackh

And you're bitching about people bitching... we arent so different after all *hugs :P

Hes not bitching, hes calling bitches out.

So its obvious why they do this... to get better spawns.

It happened to me and a buddy yesterday, he was a brand new spawn with no gear BEGGING us to kill him... we tried losing him but kept bothering us... then started punching us trying to provoke us to kill him.

So we did what any other kind-hearted soul would do... We shot him in the leg (broken bone) patched him up and handcuffed him and force fed and gave him water all nice and healthy like... then proceeded to run way.

These guys dont belong in the game, its not what the game is about.

I hope his death was slow and painfull...

"better spawn" is only if my friends are playing.

• Like 1