Sign in to follow this  
Reqlum

How to get up on top of the giant factory in Novo and Cherno?

I've seen a lot of people get up on top of those factories but I can't do it. There's a ladder that leads up there but it stops you after the first floor. Is there a trick to this?

Aaaaaand? What was the solution?

No idea, no one responded lmao

Aaaaaand? What was the solution?

No idea, no one responded lmao

vladimir_putin_laughing.gif

Edited by General Zod
  • Like 1

There's a staircase on the inside next to the broken brick wall.  I often go up there If I'm in the area and don't yet have a gun because sporters seem to spawn quite frequently up there.

Look at the ladder , scroll with mouse wheel and select "Go up the ladder". I can't believe you guys don't know this :)

• Like 1

Never climbed the one at Cherno but the one at Novo has a ladder at the south. Better not get KoS'd though, people sn, pe that factory all day.

Look at the ladder , scroll with mouse wheel and select "Go up the ladder". I can't believe you guys don't know this :)

this :)

Better not get KoS'd though, people sn, pe that factory all day.

And this :)  Be careful up there, you wouldn't live too long when I'm crawling through the surrounding woods.

And this :) Be careful up there, you wouldn't live too long when I'm crawling through the surrounding woods.

Not just that. I think that place is the most ghosted place in DayZ Standalone.

I've seen a lot of people get up on top of those factories but I can't do it. There's a ladder that leads up there but it stops you after the first floor. Is there a trick to this?

hacks.

We have a winner. When you climb the first bit look at the ladder, scroll your mouse wheel and you will see the arrow pointing up.

This should be stickied as i see this question a lot.