Ok so it is a new hack out that is not detected and , it is ruining all the fun , if u just walk around in a city or somewhere els and ur gun just drop off u or everything on ur body just drop off u it is and hacker by you , this is verry enoying! i have my self been killed alot of times by this and i am getting tierd of this BULLSHIT!

This has been reported plenty of times, too many for me to count. And theirs also a place for these reports, you don't need to make a post (Especially not when tons of others have already been made; Use the search). Also, if you're looking for assistance against the actual hacker, provide some evidence. Oh and finally, try to make your sentences readable. I had to re-read this like three times to understand what you were saying, it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck and keep warm buddy :l

• Like 1

locklocklocklock

Edited by k3malb3y

This has been reported plenty of times, too many for me to count. And theirs also a place for these reports, you don't need to make a post (Especially not when tons of others have already been made; Use the search). Also, if you're looking for assistance against the actual hacker, provide some evidence. Oh and finally, try to make your sentences readable. I had to re-read this like three times to understand what you were saying, it shouldn't be too hard. Good luck and keep warm buddy :l

Two things to look at before you make yourself look like an arrogant, attention hungry forum troll, with the same knee-jerk reaction to every post.  1) Look at the number of posts by this user, it's 6, to save you the trouble.  Do you think there just MIGHT be a chance that a user with SIX posts may not be familiar with often discussed topics here and have a full understanding of the site and its navigation yet?  2) Location, location, location...This posters location says Norway, have you considered the idea that English might not be this posters first language, before you go off making fun of him for his language skills?  It might not be difficult for you to form a sentence in English, because you speak it, good for you.  I know that's an accomplishment.  Seriously, get over yourself.  There's no need for that, you could have simply directed him to the proper forum or linked him to a post discussing his concern, condescending attitude not needed.  Instead, you decided to berate him for no reason. 

Edited by Finchtastic
  • Like 2

Ok so it is a new hack out that is not detected and , it is ruining all the fun , if u just walk around in a city or somewhere els and ur gun just drop off u or everything on ur body just drop off u it is and hacker by you , this is verry enoying! i have my self been killed alot of times by this and i am getting tierd of this BULLSHIT!

Yes, it's a common cheat still not patched.

If you believe you have found evidence of an unknown hack, submit the evidence to one of the Forum Staff and it will be looked into and verified. I know it's frustrating but posts like this are not useful, not only can they give hackers the satisfaction that may motivate them - but it achieves no value in solving the issue.

Please have a read of these recent posts from Rocket and Eugen on the issue of hacking/security as well as the last few status reports where it was addressed.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/212882-reddit-rocket2guns-on-security/

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/forum/134-development-blogs-status-reports/

• Like 4