leviathanapsu

Common items you've never seen.

it's 3 days i'm not finding an Hacksaw!

In game I've talked to others with the same issue. Hacksaw used to be extremely common, I've not seen one in maybe 2 weeks. I would wager there's a problem with the loot table and randomness settings for it, I cannot imagine that would be intentional. Probably worth a Feedback Tracker note imo.

Chickens !!! i have not seen one and i have been looking for many many hours ( didnt even believe they were in till someone showed evidence lol) i have seen 1 rabbit since they became a lootable animal ( due to they make one hell of alot of sound while moving.)

I like to hunt in real life and thus in game i have shot every animal in game currently (minus the chicken)and even though chickens are hardly a worthy prey they have been the hardest thing i have ever hunted ( in real or in game lol ) my unicorn the elusive chicken....(over 100 hours spent looking for them and still hunting)

You can find them in and around Kozlovka, Nadezdhino, Vyshnoye and Msta. Check this video for confirmation:

Silencers.

Bipods.

Smersh Vest.

Players that dont KoS.

This definitely! And the RAK + mag

Now let me get back to my elusive SMERSH Vest quest... I shall not give up yet!

• Like 1

I have not seen a single SKS since the .49 update. In .48 they were everywhere!

It's a shame because it's my favourite primary weapon.

I still have yet to find a green balaclava. And I cannot find any bandanas which can be transformed into facemasks.

I have not seen a single SKS since the .49 update. In .48 they were everywhere!

It's a shame because it's my favourite primary weapon.

I had been settling for a Blaze until I just found one 2 days ago. But now I've got a different problem, SKS ammo is as scarce as the gun itself, so I've got plenty of Mosin/Blaze ammo but only 20 rounds for the SKS! I ended up taking the SKS anyway.

Huge quantities of 45 ACP and SKS ammo at military spawns. Infact drum mags appear to be quite common now, i've got 3, never had 3 before.

• - none found yet

This made me giggle.

• Like 1

I've seen one chicken. Not seen a rabbit since they stopped being immortal.

I have never, EVER seen a Press Vest in 320 hours of playing, but I do seem to be finding those Ninja Throwing Stars everywhere I go...

omg they have ninja throwing stars m8!!1!?!121!one!!?

This made me giggle.

Was wondering if anyone was going to notice that.  :lol: Keep an eye out on your server, I might be there...  :o