fox81

hosting server

hi

i got my self a server with xsteaminggaming . Set it all up got my IP and all that. BUT i type in my server IP in dayz game and it dont show up . I have heard you need to do a on line form to dayz but cant find anything like that any ideas as it just cost me 25 pound for server thanks

Is this for DayZ or the ArmA II DayZ mod?, I've never heard of that GSP. These are the only GSP's that can host DayZ SA servers.

Multiplay         
Vilayer         
Fragnet     
GamingDeluxe
Gameservers

Moved in that case. There's no forms to submit anymore (and haven't been for a long while), the central hive doesn't even exist anymore so you'll be connecting to your own servers database instead of being whitelisted for the public hive. Hopefully someone who has hosted DayZ mod servers can help you further.

hi

i got my self a server with xsteaminggaming . Set it all up got my IP and all that. BUT i type in my server IP in dayz game and it dont show up . I have heard you need to do a on line form to dayz but cant find anything like that any ideas as it just cost me 25 pound for server thanks

Can you link the host you are renting from I can't seem to find it.  Is it a dedi box, if so have you checked the firewall and ports? If not dedi have they given you an ACP (admin control panel) login in yet? Have you run a remote ip connect through the multiplayer menu to see if the server is running? I've not heard of an online form unless you are referring to gametracker.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

https://www.xstreamgaming.net/

Can you link the host you are renting from I can't seem to find it.  Is it a dedi box if so have you checked the firewall and ports?  Have you run a remote ip connect through the multiplayer menu to see if the server is running? I've not heard of an online form unless you are referring to gametracker.

Can you link the host you are renting from I can't seem to find it.  Is it a dedi box, if so have you checked the firewall and ports? If not dedi have they given you an ACP (admin control panel) login in yet? Have you run a remote ip connect through the multiplayer menu to see if the server is running? I've not heard of an online form unless you are referring to gametracker.

do you think it makes any diffence that i got me dyz via steam ?

hello mate you need to access your server control panel from here this will allow you to set up your server if you need assistance feel free to contact myself or steak on here.

rgds 

hello mate you need to access your server control panel from here this will allow you to set up your server if you need assistance feel free to contact myself or steak on here.

rgds 

i am still lost . and cant find my sever on dayz

i am still lost . and cant find my sever on dayz

i am going to cry lol i thing i am over my head

add me on steam so we can chat a bit easier, 

ok my husband will speak to you what your name on steam . His name is chillmastergav

ok my husband will speak to you what your name on steam . His name is chillmastergav

AmberHelios