harteman

Gorka E helmet

Anyone else notice they slow you down while running?  Or am I that high?

• Like 1

Too bad the helmet offers no protection from anything, and no you do not run slower.

I was just with a group of 4 and I kept up fine.

Too bad the helmet offers no protection from anything, and no you do not run slower.

I was just with a group of 4 and I kept up fine.

This. Provides absolutely zero ballistic protection.

I'll be testing that out on the first guy I capture.  I have a spare helmet and an AK, gonna see if a headshot is survivable.

Confirmed, Gorka helm with visor attached took a AKM 7.62 round straight between the eyes, only knocked him out.

it does provide protection but not enough

maska + visor 0.85

ballistic helmet 1.5

both protect full face

• Like 1

Since it is kinda big, does it increase head "hit box"?

I don't think so (but I'm not 100% sure though)

I haven't noticed a speed decrease while wearing them but i think it's really dumb that the ballistic helmet provides more protection and face protection to boot. Theres no visor option for the ballistic helmet so why on earth would it protect you more from a face shot. I really hope they add the metal combat visor down the road so that the gorka E helmet plus the metal combat mask offers the most protection but possibly a loss in some vision since it covers so much of your face and leaves a slit to look through.

All headgear protects the whole head - maybe this will change, maybe not.

It simply varies. I've survived a shot to the head from a Mosin with one, but as you can see in the video below; a 5.56 killed this guy instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RNa3A5ZgLU

Normally layers of clothing cover tits but here its the opposite. :lol:

I did not notice any difference but I only ever played alone so maybe its not that significant.

Well I didn't see that coming in that video.

I don't really care about it's ballistic protection, I wear the helmet/face plate for cool points and nothing else.

it does provide protection but not enough

maska + visor 0.85

ballistic helmet 1.5

both protect full face

I'd wager they will change that. Maska seems a lot more badass.

I don't necessarily think ballistic protection should really be added to the riot visor and if it does only protect against small rounds like .22 or maybe 9mm, but if they added

<<<this version it should have quite a bit

You not understand. It protect from inferior bourgeois capitalist amerkianer pigdog weapon. STR0NK helmet of MASKA design is superior to inferior design of MICH, in category of appearance, STR0NKNESS, and spirit of Lenin.

#2spetsnaz4u

#getrektcapitalistpig

#STR0NK

• Like 4

You not understand. It protect from inferior bourgeois capitalist amerkianer pigdog weapon. STR0NK helmet of MASKA design is superior to inferior design of MICH, in category of appearance, STR0NKNESS, and spirit of Lenin.

#2spetsnaz4u

#getrektcapitalistpig

#STR0NK

This mildly abmused me. Beans.

• Like 1

#2spetsnaz4u

#getrektcapitalistpig

#STR0NK

For the record if you look inside the MICH at the data label most are made in France.

#2spetsnaz4u

#getrektcapitalistpig

#STR0NK

Are you by any chance related to Ivan Chesnokov? :P

• Like 1