coltonlong

Do Stun Batons Actually stun?

And for that matter, does the cattle prod stun people? is the telescopic baton worth having?

Stun Baton is great against zombies , and wastes less battery than the cattle prod .. But beware it sucks against humans (or so my experiences have taught me) I've struck many people with the stun baton and it seems to never bring them unconcious because of the shock . The cattle prod seemed to not work well against zombies because it wasted the battery so fast (first few hits are effective but after that it seems to do no damage) but it's great against people , someone kept tazing me with one and I went unconcious for 1-3 Seconds each time he would hit me with it .. But it is a small time frame that you knock the opponent out for so that's it's disadvantage i guess .

The telescopic baton seemed fine , no electric shock but it is a little tricky to hit everytime with it .

Edited by Grapefruit kush
  • Like 1

Stun Baton is great against zombies , and wastes less battery than the cattle prod .. But beware it sucks against humans (or so my experiences have taught me) I've struck many people with the stun baton and it seems to never bring them unconcious because of the shock . The cattle prod seemed to not work well against zombies because it wasted the battery so fast (first few hits are effective but after that it seems to do no damage) but it's great against people , someone kept tazing me with one and I went unconcious for 1-3 Seconds each time he would hit me with it .. But it is a small time frame that you knock the opponent out for so that's it's disadvantage i guess .

The telescopic baton seemed fine , no electric shock but it is a little tricky to hit everytime with it .

Well I got a guy with a pristine stun baton with a pristine battery, and AB blood type, so i was gonna start a huge stock of blood.

I think they took the "Non-lethal" concept to far... for humans it will give you a "funny sensation" when you are shock by one .. it works great in Zombies thought ..

Edited by Cpanther

I think they took the "Non-lethal" concept to far... for humans it will give you a "funny sensation" when you are shock by one .. it work great in Zombies thought ..

oh really? tickling instead of stunning? what a shame.

• Like 1

If they come in different colors we can pretend that they are lightsabers.

Edited by Cpanther
  • Like 2

Excellent.

BDSM survivors and epileptic zombies...

Would have pictured it the other way round tbh.

• Like 2

I killed a player in two hits with a stun baton. He did'nt go uncounsious, just died.

Edited by Alkyan

If they come in different colors we can pretend that they are lightsabers.

They will be very popular with the ladies....

• Like 1

Cattle prod seems pretty useless on zeds, have not tried it or the stun baton or the telescoping baton on a player.  Stun Baton worked best on the zed, as far as the telescoping baton I could not get a hit on a wicked Uncle Ernie with it so put it up and went back to fisticuffs.

Edited by Barnabus

Extendable baton can be thrown into the bin along with 90% of the other melee weapons, 14 hits or so to down a Zombie. Why do they bother.

Telescopic batons, when functioning properly, should be great for breaking limbs. I should know, I speak from experience -_-

• Like 1

I killed a player in two hits with a stun baton. He did'nt go uncounsious, just died.

dude had a pacemaker i guess.

• Like 1

Extendable baton can be thrown into the bin along with 90% of the other melee weapons, 14 hits or so to down a Zombie. Why do they bother.

Weird I downed zed in like 3 hits, but I guess I must have hit the head.

When I let someone stun baton me, I was unconscious after one hit. It took like 5 seconds though, had a chance to read him the message.

"Every man has to decide for themselves which side they are on."

"I didn't know we were choosing sides."

"That's why you haven't picked one yet." -BSG

What if you are a marble?  There's only one side.

The outside, and the inside.

Did I blow your mind?

See you on the flipside.

The outside, and the inside.

Did I blow your mind?

See you on the flipside.

well that's going off on a tangent...

Edited by q.S Sachiel

Does not the question pre-suppose existing sides?

Also, who is or can be a marble? Do you know any marbles capable of choice?

Does not the question pre-suppose existing sides?

Also, who is or can be a marble? Do you know any marbles capable of choice?

Why yes, yes I do.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/04/who-is-jenna-marbles-and-why-is-she-so-popular/

Game, set, and match: me. :D

Edited by Zombie Milkman

Odd, when I tried to equip a baton I found it didn't do anything.  When I tried inspecting it was constantly stuck on "receiving information" and I couldn't even drop the damn thing.  Then once the servers reset it was gone.  I did notice that the cattle prod ran thru the batteries like crazy but it was great knocking zeds down in one shot as a fresh spawn :)

Odd, when I tried to equip a baton I found it didn't do anything.  When I tried inspecting it was constantly stuck on "receiving information" and I couldn't even drop the damn thing.  Then once the servers reset it was gone.  I did notice that the cattle prod ran thru the batteries like crazy but it was great knocking zeds down in one shot as a fresh spawn :)

The stun gun drains batteries WAY too fast. Its ridiculously unrealistic. 

I thought I found a new favorite melee weapon, but it died after like 5 zombies.

My IRL stun gun can be used hundreds of times and only needs to be charged once a month. In fact I've gone several months without charging it and its fine.