leviski

Beware of TKTSO Bug (maybe).

I have tested this, and on 6 occasions on multiple servers, with other players, wearing   TTsKO clothing, causes your character to get deleted upon a server restart.

Or Logging out also seems to trigger a reset.

So avoid the TTsKO outfits, because this is some solid evidence ive seen so far.

"EDIT"

Apparently joining a server too fast after its restart is the real cause for this bug, so either way im still sticking away from that outfit since ive seen many others get wiped while logging in with it.

Edited by leviski
  • Like 2

I have tested this, and on 6 occasions on multiple servers, with other players, wearing TKTSO clothing, causes your character to get deleted upon a server restart.

Or Logging out also seems to trigger a reset.

So avoid the TKTSO outfits, because this is some solid evidence ive seen so far.

Been playing with my squad mate, both of us have full sets, no problems with our characters.

• Like 1

Roger, will keep an eye out.  And it is spelled TTsKO.

• Like 2

HUH?

I've been wearing 1 piece of the TTsKO clothing (jacket or pants) most of the last time and never had any problems. Wheter with server new start nor with log out.

--> the characters I played with the last days: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/185071-post-your-gear-so-far/?p=2107492

Edited by dirrly

Hahaha no. What's happening is you're rejoining a server too quickly, wait until it says 14:01, or 8:01 depending on what time the server resets to. People have been complaining about how their character got reset and blaming it on crazy or weird reasons for weeks.

• Like 3

Hahaha no. What's happening is you're rejoining a server too quickly, wait until it says 14:01, or 8:01 depending on what time the server resets to. People have been complaining about how their character got reset and blaming it on crazy or weird reasons for weeks.

could be.

however yesterday i waited untel my server was totally restarted, 2 of my friends succesfully joined the server, and when i joined my char was reset.

i don't even mind anymore, getting geared up is the best part for me now.

Imo the OP just fails to know that you don't log into freshly restarted servers too soon, or you will be deleted. Which is because he never actually plays the game seeing as he has nearly 3k posts and only 165h of dayz and he bought the game in december 2013. Which is why you shouldn't ever take this guy seriously on any matter whatsoever.

So noobs out there hear me now:

IF IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE PLAYER LIST WITHIN 5 SECS AFTER YOU JOINED A SERVER, PRESS ESC!!! WAIT 20 Sec, REJOIN

@Alldaypk: People do that because they have no analytical skills. It's like pigeons in the skinner's box. They received food at a random chance, and the pigeons would repeat the action they did when the food entered the box, thinking their action caused the appearing of the food somehow, when it didn't. Soon you'd see multiple pigeons all doing diffrent stuff, constantly repeating the move they did when the food appeared.

I'm aware of the arrogance this posts implies, thank you. You may forgive, since it's the 10th post that I've made to clear up misconceptions about this issue.

Edited by Khanarac

Hm, thatnks for the warning but those are my fav clothes, take them nearly every time I find them, never had a problem.

I have picked them up and never had a problem and based on everyone elses experience I wouldn't go as far as saying this is a bug 

Can anyone else confirm or deny this?

i have a full set of TTsKO and it has not happend to me.

Imo the OP just fails to know that you don't log into freshly restarted servers too soon, or you will be deleted. Which is because he never actually plays the game seeing as he has nearly 3k posts and only 165h of dayz and he bought the game in december 2013. Which is why you shouldn't ever take this guy seriously on any matter whatsoever.

So noobs out there hear me now:

IF IT DOES NOT DISPLAY THE PLAYER LIST WITHIN 5 SECS AFTER YOU JOINED A SERVER, PRESS ESC!!! WAIT 20 Sec, REJOIN

@Alldaypk: People do that because they have no analytical skills. It's like pigeons in the skinner's box. They received food at a random chance, and the pigeons would repeat the action they did when the food entered the box, thinking their action caused the appearing of the food somehow, when it didn't. Soon you'd see multiple pigeons all doing diffrent stuff, constantly repeating the move they did when the food appeared.

I'm aware of the arrogance this posts implies, thank you. You may forgive, since it's the 10th post that I've made to clear up misconceptions about this issue.

I am getting real sick of you being a turd, stop coming onto my threads and trying to sling me not having much time into the SA as any sort of evidence, I put probably 700+ hours in the Mod, and haven't had as much time to play the SA because I work and have a full-time job. I play often at friends houses on their accounts as well. It is very rude, and immature to try and talk trash on me for having a high post count, these forums have been around since Waaaaaay before the SA came out, and ive been on them since wAAAAAy before the SA came out.

So stop harassing me, its childish.

Edited by leviski
  • Like 1

OP, I believe you're joining fresh servers too quickly as others have suggested. It's happened to me & this is this only cause for it in my experience.

• Like 1

Nope I won't if you keep posting such things. But I gave you info you didnt know again, didn't I? If you fuck up and end up being a freshspwan anyway, leave the server and hop a bit, your char might return,

Your playtime of Mod is irrelevant when talking bugs of SA.

Edited by Khanarac

Your playtime of Mod is irrelevant when talking bugs of SA.

He was referencing your comment on his amount of posts compared to his playtime in SA.

• Like 1

Avoid camo any ways, it's boring and everyone wears it =P

This.

I only use casual clothing, never camo

Wish more people would