Sign in to follow this  
shikohadou

minding my own business then suddenly *hears bullet fly past head*

I was spending my fine evening just running thought the north-west airbase having a see what actual spawns their, decented to take a rest ontop of the radio tower for a few mins after hearing a gun shot in the distance....

"taking a sip out of my waterbottle" *hears a number of bullets from propley a mosin fly past his head*, instantly logs out, im not letting character with no skill catch me off guard...even if i might be carring a nice stash clips for the AKM and 3x75rn mags for it heh....with full on sight

*backs off out of range and logs out*, *finds a more quiet server to let my character heal from his odeal of being attacked by zombies early..*

bandits: 0 me: 1 heh

Well, judging by your spelling, and your poor choice of spots to stop and have a drink, and the fact that apparently you were caught off-guard, combined with the fact you took the low road by combat logging....

I'd say you are a winner.

• Like 6

well not much can be said about standalone, if i was on the actual modded version that most players are on, i would of shouted at the guy to back off

I'd give you beans but they would not do your genius enough credit.

• Like 1

Me and roomy minding our own business looting balota.

*whip*

*crack*

*pufft, ptang, ptang*

Bullets begin raining down on us from no discernable direction whilst entering barrack #3, south side of the strip by the hole in wall.

"Shit!, get to the last room now!" I yell.

I am armed with nothing but my trusty 1911, him with a .44 era decked out m4 and a buttload of 60 round mags (admittedly he doesn't play much without me).

"You lean on that door with a hair trigger, if so little as a frame blinks at you open the fuck up!"  I tell him across our poker table we set our laptops on to lan.

I need a second to figure out our next move.  He is deadly anxious, and wants to just log there in the room.  I tell him that is more than likely guranteed death. We think.  We abuse the door system to get into the bathroom.

"So, you remember that flashbang I found the other day?" I grunt.  "This is when I imagine we are meant to use this fucking thing."  If our attackers are across the field, chances are they won't get flashed.  If somebody made it to the barracks and is holding down that corner, well this is our only shot.

"I've never thrown one of these, or anything for that matter.  I have no idea if it's gonna blind us through the wall, not work, kill us because of some strange bug, or just explode!" I explain after a long pull from the communal liqour bottle.

"I'm gonna throw it, maybe it will make a *ptunsch* sound like CS, regardless we go on 5, you run left, ill run right.  Hit that hole in the wall, and keep moving to the coast, we'll figure it out from there if we survive."  We agree.

I move into his posistion, throw the god damn thing, look down and away, count to 5 and we charge headlong into who knows what.

Server reset.

Aftermath:  We lived, meandered westward along the coast to find a place to camp for the evening.

• Like 4

Seriously? Do better.

Combat logging is frowned upon in this forum.

did you survive?  yes?  well good job.

the rest of you stfu and fight people who want to fight.

*hears a number of bullets from propley a mosin fly past his head*, instantly logs out, im not letting character with no skill catch me off guard...

Ummm... this you say one thing and do another here. A player with skill will not combat log, which is what you seem to have done here. In the future if you want to be seen as a strong player you should NEVER combat log, above and beyond the hacks and exploits currently available in the game, server hopping and most critically combat logging are some of the worst type of non-bannable player offenses you can make. You would have been better served to try to locate the shooter and either successfully flee with your life or roll the dice in a gun fight. Again, just trying to lend you advice for the future, combat logging on someone because "im not letting character with no skill catch me off guard" is one of the biggest oxymorons that I've ever seen. I wish you luck in growing your character in this game and playing it in a more legitimate manner.

No need to mock somebody's english. a LOT of players english isn't their first language.  That being said I thought this was going to be a good story but only a story about a combat logger too pussy to take his attacker on even with all the weapons he said he has.

I once logged from hackers, long, long ago in the mod... I still feel dirty. I wouldn't do it again even if some good gear was at stake. I like the satisfaction of surviving whatever bullshit comes my way so long as the immediate situation has passed I don't have issue with logging off.

Edited by Trizzo

When facing certain death don't puss out. Put your purse down, pick up your weapon, say a prayer and charge your attacker guns blazing scream in voice like deranged mountain goat. You be surprised how many people will turn tail and run.

Insert Facepalm memes here --------->> :facepalm:

• Like 1

I facepalm at the people who facepalm at this thread, such simpletons.

I was spending my fine evening just running thought the north-west airbase having a see what actual spawns their, decented to take a rest ontop of the radio tower for a few mins after hearing a gun shot in the distance....

"taking a sip out of my waterbottle" *hears a number of bullets from propley a mosin fly past his head*, instantly logs out, im not letting character with no skill catch me off guard...even if i might be carring a nice stash clips for the AKM and 3x75rn mags for it heh....with full on sight

*backs off out of range and logs out*, *finds a more quiet server to let my character heal from his odeal of being attacked by zombies early..*

bandits: 0 me: 1 heh

Lol pathetic.

I facepalm at the people who facepalm at this thread, such simpletons.

Simpletons combat log, facepalming yourself no doubt.

Give this guy a break...he is just telling a story.

He said he "backed off out of range and logs out" so if he retreated and then logged out instead of engaging the enemy then he technically didn't combat log B)  

OR  is a combat logging coward lol who knows

op - be more careful next time buddy