Battle734

This Game Is NOT Going Anywhere!

This game is going to be coming up on a year of early release in Dec. i just logged on for the first time in over 7 plus months and NOTHING has really changed. There are still 3 zombies in the whole server, constant zombie moans everywhere, i cant vault for shit, food stays in you hand even after its been eaten ect ect. i mean is work REALLY being done here? With the MILLIONS of dollars in early release purchases this is all thats getting done? why do i kinda feel like they have taken the money and split. im sure im gonna get a ton of posts saying its early release, or you should have read the warning blah blah. i did. i planned on playing through changes being made. not the same crap for going on a year. its to bad because this game has the best concept ever. Thank god they added berry picking though. that really needed to be worked on...... get the priorities straight for shit sake!

• Like 3

ok lets get real people

hes right

if u all could get over the fact that dayz is a cool concept you'll see that this game is going nowhere

the gun play is for some reason being turned into shit

the only real progress zombies have had is that they no longer phase through walls

only took a year to put in heli crashes, wonder how long it will take to put in bicycles

you guys sit here and say "oh its alpha" but ignore the fact that its been a year and the only things added to this alpha are rag-dolls, a few towns, and a couple guns

• Like 8

You should have really read up on what an Early Access / Alpha is before purchasing your way into this, I am afraid.

You can always find likeminded people in here:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/6794-i-give-up-this-game-is-bull-i-want-my-money-back/

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 4