esteban1814

Is there any answer for two pc's with same IP can enter the same server?

Hello everyone! 
Good is what I ask in the title of this post. I can not enter the same server as my brother plays or vice versa. With VPN does not work because I have a lot ping (ping 300 minimum), and I find it unplayable. My normal ping is 180-220 ms (I live in Argentina). 
If there is any way to play with 2 pcs, do not hesitate to answer that would be grateful. 
Greetings !!! 
PS: sorry for my bad English :(

Hola a todos!
Bueno es lo que pido en el titulo de este mensaje. No puedo entrar al mismo servidor que mi hermano juega o al reves. Con VPN no sirve porque tengo muchísimo ping (300 ping mínimo), y se me hace injugable. Mi ping normal es de 180 - 220 de ms (vivo en Argentina).
Si hay alguna forma de poder jugar con 2 pcs, no duden en contestar que estaría agradecido.
Saludos!!!

• Like 1

Interesting.  On the one hand you will lose connection a lot.  On the other, latency like yours makes you much harder to kill.  Dual IP address players with meg-latency....  needs fds?

• Like 1

They misread it the same ip. I mean same IP by our internet service provider. The two computers are connected to the internet connection. Not that we have the same IP lan lol

Se interpretó mal lo de la misma ip. Digo misma ip por nuestro proveedor de servicios de internet. Las dos computadoras estan conectadas a esa conexion de internet. No es que tenemos la misma IP lan lol

Is that the reality is this. Term I die first before killing someone lol 

The best VPN I tried was privatetunnel, which gave me much as 240 ms. After that I got another 300 - 1000 lol. Hopefully someday DayZ owners fix this problem, because my brother and I would play together and go good killing zombies and fight PvP's.

Es que la realidad es esa. Termino muriendo yo primero antes de matar a alguien jajaja

El mejor VPN que probé fue privatetunnel, que como mucho me dió 240 ms. Después otros que me dieron 300 - 1000 lol. Ojalá algún día los dueños de DayZ arreglen este inconveniente, porque mi hermano y yo queremos jugar juntos e ir asesinando zombies y pelear buenas PvP's.

Gracias por responder :D

Ok it will take far to long to type it all out here ( and it depends on router anyway) but google changing NAT settings and prey you have a router that allows you to assign a different ip traffic to each machine or otherwise your screwed( will need to by a better router that allows you to change NAT settings) but you will find most will allow this.

Good luck i hated trying to figure nat settings oh so many years ago when i first set up the network in my house...

This issue is caused by certain models of routers, here's something that might help you.

Add "-port=25007" into your DayZ launch options on one of the PC's.

To do this, you can right click on DayZ in Steam --> Properties --> Set Launch Options and enter "-port=25007" (without the quotation marks). The number doesn't really matter as long as it's different from the other computers which will use 2302, 2303, 2305 by default.

Again, only do this on one of your computers!

Alternatively, if you have access to the router settings and upnp is turned on, you can try turning it off, restarting router then trying again.

If this does not solve your problem, it would seem that you will have to buy a newer router.

Hope this helps!
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for answering! 

I will try to add the port in the properties of Steam with DayZ. 

Would not have to buy a new router :(

WORKED! : D 

Thank you very much for the great help they gave me. 

Sorry for the capital letters but the excitement made ​​me do that lol