WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ

M4A1 Can i be added back to Genral Military?

Ok now M4A1 is very hard to find because it can only be found in heli crash site's but I think you should be able to find it in General Military because the UN use's the M4A1 and what we have seen the UN was in Chernarus so they would have M4A1's  so if a Dev is seeing this please ad it back I loved the M4A1

Aren't the bluehelmets unarmed? Also its hard to find because every hacker on the server uses his magnetic loot tool to instantly loot crashsites right after restart.

No, M4s should not be gen military, there needs to be some genuinely rare gear in the game and western military weapons are perfect candidates.

• Like 10

No the m4a1 should remain a helicopter spawn.

The m4 is the defacto special forces weapon in the world no other weapon system is anywhere near as versatile and modular as it.

All things considered the m4 should be the one of the premier weapon systems in the game due to how versatile it is and how it can not only adapt but rule over any role.

• Like 4

No, M4s should not be gen military, there needs to be some genuinely rare gear in the game and western military weapons are perfect candidates.

Czech Republic Army and Special forces use the M4A1

And I think if they M4A1 can spawn in general military it should  have a 0.78% to spawn in Long barracks, Prison's and Hanger's

Edited by WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ

Aren't the bluehelmets unarmed? Also its hard to find because every hacker on the server uses his magnetic loot tool to instantly loot crashsites right after restart.

No, the UN is allowed to defend themselves if they come under direct attack. They carry everything from FALs to M16s.

The M4 rare? Every second or third helicrash I see has one and numerous mags, attachments etc. It should be even rarer considering how easy these heli crashes can be found.

• Like 1

Czech Republic Army and Special forces use the M4A1

One SF-group uses it. If you're saying it should be in the game because a real SF-group uses it then we should add tanks, RPGs and so on

• Like 1

While we are making requests, can I please have a super lite Mini-Gun that I can wheel around behind me? Just have them spawn in any building and with infinite ammo.

Thanks,

• Like 5

Aren't the bluehelmets unarmed?

although this has already been addressed I have actually seen the sad reality. during my brief tenure in Haiti while the UN provisional government was in charge the blue hats were armed to the teeth - gotta say its kinda weird to see a tank painted white with the UN symbol emblazoned on it side. but that was about 20 years ago and it was Haiti, so theres that.

• Like 1

You got it, man! I'll get started on that after I finish this post.

erm

wot

Are you one of their secret creators or something? Because that shit won't fly.

The M4 rare? Every second or third helicrash I see has one and numerous mags, attachments etc. It should be even rarer considering how easy these heli crashes can be found.

Edit - You had way better luck than me.  It took me over 15 crash sites to find an M4.  I had tons of ammo and pristine parts for it by the time I finally found one.

Edited by Briljin

no, they are armed professional soldiers. they just generally only use their weapons as an absolute last resort, which is why those idiots keep getting kidnapped.

Edited by hellcat420

Guys, guys, come now. This is a bronie, who is likely sheltered, with no firearms experience, and no serious military knowledge. Cut him some slack. If he uses said slack to hang himself, not our problem.

I'm in the fucking R.A.F
Edited by WuBzAtYoUrDoOrStEpZ