d.walker43

The Communitys Official Vehicle/Vehicle Idea Thread Version 1.5 (Now with constantly changing polls!)

Official Vehicle Thread Poll Questions  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see completely improvised vehicles?

• Yes! I should be able to make a bike out of a car tire, a unicycle and some sticks.
    • Sure, I should be able to make a go-kart out of some car tires, welded pipes, and some plywood.
    • Sure, I should be able to add a machine gun, sheet-metal armor, extra suspension, and airbrushed paintjobs to an already existing car.
    • Dont care either way.
    • No, should only be able to change out tires, spark plugs, etc. for identical parts.
    • No, cars must be found perfectly working, and if a tire goes out then you need a new car.
    • I dont want vehicles at all.
  2. 2. Thoughts on military vehicles?

• Yes! I should be able to find tanks and AC-130s easier then normal cars.
    • Sure, include tanks and such but make them incredibly rare.
    • I like military vehicles, but the extent should be a hum-vee with a .50 cal on top, or a chopper with guns mounted to sides.
    • No, MAYBE have the occasional extremely rare hum-vee without gun, or transport truck or something.
    • No, there should be only civilian vehicles.
    • military vehicles should be about equally as common as civilian vehicles (this option should be between 1 and 2)
  3. 3. How many vehicles should there be?

• There should be working vehicles around every corner.
    • There should be many vehicles everywhere, with about a 50/50 ratio of working to non-working
    • vehicles should be common in large cities, but fairly rare in smaller cities and villages. Most vehicles found should be working.
    • Many vehicles should be in large cities,rare in smaller cities and villages. Most vehicles found should be non-working.
    • Vehicles fairly rare everywhere, but most of ones found should be working.
    • vehicles fairly rare everywhere, most found should be non-working.
    • ADDED OPTION: vehicles rarer in rural areas, very common in cities in the form of large traffic jams, some cars working and some not. These areas filled with zombies so they are very hard to access, but vehicles are common there.

Imagine bumping into another two people using the exact same thing :-o

Just looked didn't see a vehicle thread considering different types.

What about jeep, Humvee military type. Pickup truck, bus, and or my supped up Nova :) Black in color please, with one huge engine.... When I press the E key I get to rev the engine up.

I know we have smashed ones, but having a mixture of different types makes it seem like a normal world.

Merged.

UPDATE: Im back everyone. I'll admit, I abandoned dayz for h1z1. but now I realize that at the current moment both games suck equally. So im returning here..for now.