OptimumVision

Well I've officially teamed up with a weed smoker.

If he smokes casually could be a valuable team member. I've found , That weed can make you a much better player. You're often more relaxed and can handle a stressful situation better.

Hallucinogens just aren't for me. But to each their own. & what you choose to put in your body is your right as a human being.  :)

It's this sort of thinking that will get you incarcerated for a really long time. Hallucinogens are felony material. So are shrooms. So is mostly everything except for marihana.

It's this sort of thinking that will get you incarcerated for a really long time. Hallucinogens are felony material. So are shrooms. So is mostly everything except for marihana.

You can get a felony for weed too depending on the amount you have. Free thought should always be encouraged and everyone should do extensive research on any drug before trying it. Laws, in my opinion, haven't exactly been a great barometer for morality. Also, shrooms are hallucinogens.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 2

I can't be incarcerated simply for thinking or voicing my opinion. These are also our rights as human beings. Marijuana is also grounds for a felony offense given the right quantity & jurisdiction.

I strongly believe that all humans have every right to do whatever it is they choose to do to themselves. They're effecting no one but themselves, & even so, whether they are actually "hurting" themselves or not is entirely opinionated.

The American government is the world's greatest distributor of drugs. But no one's incarcerating them now, are they?

• Like 2

shrooms and dayZ ?

You wont walk anywhere really, since ALL THE TREES are your friends now... It is just like that...*word of advice...dont try to fiddle with your GF while you booth are "shrooming"...its...weired and you will get sidetracked...also...indoors is bad vibes...

Actually, marijuana is Schedule 1. But keep on dispensing inaccurate legal/vaguely moral pseudo-advice there, bucko.

• Like 1

I tried weed once. Then I vomitted so hard I thought my stomach was gone for good.

... but I actually have a pothead teammate as well, and he's surprisingly reliable. :D

one thing i noticed was that my pothead teammate could shoot incrdeibly good, hitting moving targets on crazy distances clean in the head

You can get a felony for weed too depending on the amount you have. Free thought should always be encouraged and everyone should do extensive research on any drug before trying it. Laws, in my opinion, haven't exactly been a great barometer for morality. Also, shrooms are hallucinogens.

Mind altering substances that lead to possible suicide or anti-social behavior you believe should be encouraged as free thought? Laws aren't a barometer of morality. Nazi Germany had many many laws. Laws are a reflection of what a community wants usually voted on and passed by the majority. Dictators usually enact laws dictated by themselves and what the dictator wants. Having antidrug laws is like having a rule on these forums against say, obscenity. Nothing to do with morality. But how people interact with each other. The severity and rank of a law is also voted on. So, anti-social=antisociety. I believe in certain laws because of my morality.

• Like 1

I can't be incarcerated simply for thinking or voicing my opinion. These are also our rights as human beings. Marijuana is also grounds for a felony offense given the right quantity & jurisdiction.

I strongly believe that all humans have every right to do whatever it is they choose to do to themselves. They're effecting no one but themselves, & even so, whether they are actually "hurting" themselves or not is entirely opinionated.

The American government is the world's greatest distributor of drugs. But no one's incarcerating them now, are they?

I guess you have never heard about drug crazed killers before or addiction which causes all sorts of societal problems. When you take mind altering substances you do not know what you will do. Go ahead and say to the countless victims of drug culture, "they're affecting no one but themselves". You as an individual do not determine what is right for the rest of the community. Even in "the land of the free" you don't get to decide what is right for the rest of us who do live in that same community.

Actually, marijuana is Schedule 1. But keep on dispensing inaccurate legal/vaguely moral pseudo-advice there, bucko.

Are you really interested in a law seminar? Do you really want me to list every illegal substance and their schedule? Really. I made a generalized comment.

edit: also I don't give or have I given legal or even moral advice. I state fact. I live in New York. I know for a "fact" hallucinogens will get you arrested for a felony. Smoking even marihuana in public will get you arrested for a crime. To all you law professors out there a crime is a misdemeanor or felony. This is not legal advice. Legal advice would be , don't do drugs, you can be arrested for it. Come to New York, pull out your bag of schroons in front of a police officer. See what happens. Not advice. Fact.

Edited by RAM-bo4250

Mind altering substances that lead to possible suicide or anti-social behavior you believe should be encouraged as free thought? 

Uh, that doesn't make any sense based on what free thought is. I am saying that everyone should practice free thought when considering trying any drug, even (perhaps especially) with pharmaceuticals. Psychedelics also have the possibility of users having mind opening experiences, a sensation of connection between oneself and the universe, and a feeling of well being for weeks and possibly months after use that can lead to positive lifestyle changes. As with anything, however, moderation is key and some people, based on their psychological well being, should not try certain drugs.

Anyway, I'm not arguing the effects. I'm arguing the fact that you categorized mushrooms as some terrible, damaging, drug like heroin, meth, bath salts, or crack. Then you go on to state marijuana is an exception to the law when there's countless individuals in prison who would tend to disagree. At any rate you haven't left yourself with much credibility after saying you won't get a felony from weed, separated mushrooms from hallucinogens, and repeatedly misspelled marijuana. You sound like you've grown up being spoon fed propaganda for breakfast.

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 2

Uh, that doesn't make any sense based on what free thought is. I am saying that everyone should practice free thought when considering trying any drug, even (perhaps especially) with pharmaceuticals. Psychedelics also have the possibility of users having mind opening experiences, a sensation of connection between oneself and the universe, and a feeling of well being for weeks and possibly months after use that can lead to positive lifestyle changes. As with anything, however, moderation is key and some people, based on their psychological well being, should not try certain drugs.

Anyway, I'm not arguing the effects. I'm arguing the fact that you categorized mushrooms as some terrible, damaging, drug like heroin, meth, bath salts, or crack. Then you go on to state marijuana is an exception to the law when there's countless individuals in prison who would tend to disagree. At any rate you haven't left yourself with much credibility after saying you won't get a felony from weed and you separated mushrooms from hallucinogens. You sound like you've been spoon fed propaganda for breakfast.

In New York possession of a small amount of marihuana is not a crime. And possession of mushrooms is a felony. Whether they are terrible, damaging, drugs like heroin, meth etc. the result is the same. Incarceration. Unless you get a good lawyer. I'm talking to some people on a game forum not a convention of drug lawyers. I made an over generalized statement, so sue me. I also am not talking about legal drugs (except taking legal drugs illegally). What the hell is propagandish about talking about being arrested for drugs. It's not propaganda if it's true. It's not paranoia if somebody is really out to get you.

Edited by RAM-bo4250

Just a thought, Seeing as people are on the topic already..

Ever wonder exactly WHY Psychedelics became illegal? It wasn't based on scientific reasoning, In fact it wasn't based on any logical reasoning.  Take 8 minutes to Listen to Terrence!  People need to think twice about the word "illegal" and remember who made it so.  Corporate, government, and douchers alike.

Think about this for instance, Christianity is somewhat believed to be originally a mushroom cult (lots of evidence supports that) and the doubling of the human brain over a short 1/2 mill year'ish peroid of time is believed to be due to the consumption of physosybin mushrooms and other hallucinogens,  Which also has lots of evidence supporting it.   ALL of which of course is theory.   But tons of puzzle pieces fit together on this basis.

My point is psychedelics are our friend, We'd probably be nowhere without them. The insurmountable evidence supporting how GOOD they can be is only trumped by peoples ignorant attitudes to past and future endeavours. Quit conforming and following the flock.

This is the only time in human history (the 1900s to present day) have we been denied the right to explore our own consciousness.  Because if most of the population DID,  They'd see how corrupt shit has become.

Man has been getting high for eons and look where it got us! (and unless you're a bible thumper, These are facts you cannot deny.)

• Like 3

Just a thought, Seeing as people are on the topic already..

Ever wonder exactly WHY Psychedelics became illegal? It wasn't based on scientific reasoning, In fact it wasn't based on any logical reasoning.  Take 8 minutes to Listen to Terrence!  People need to think twice about the word "illegal" and remember who made it so.  Corporate, government, and douchers alike.

Think about this for instance, Christianity is somewhat believed to be originally a mushroom cult (lots of evidence supports that) and the doubling of the human brain over a short 1/2 mill year'ish peroid of time is believed to be due to the consumption of physosybin mushrooms and other hallucinogens,  Which also has lots of evidence supporting it.   ALL of which of course is theory.   But tons of puzzle pieces fit together on this basis.

My point is psychedelics are our friend, We'd probably be nowhere without them. The insurmountable evidence supporting how GOOD they can be is only trumped by peoples ignorant attitudes to past and future endeavours. Quit conforming and following the flock.

This is the only time in human history (the 1900s to present day) have we been denied the right to explore our own consciousness.  Because if most of the population DID,  They'd see how corrupt shit has become.

Man has been getting high for eons and look where it got us! (and unless you're a bible thumper, These are facts you cannot deny.)

Bringing religion up in such a way is offensive. You have no right to insult people that way (bible thumper remark). That other religious remark although is a very obscure opinion but it is out there. Yeah it was so great for society and how good they can be that most of the world has made them illegal. Any great society would stamp out what is obviously beneficial (sarcasm inserted). Yep, sure can't deny those facts.

Edited by RAM-bo4250

Is that why 'Murica stamped out Cannabis in the late 30s? Because it was obviously so unbeneficial?  Which Cannabis has been proven to be the most beneficial plant on the planet?  Great society I'm sure,  Truely looking out for man kinds best interest at heart.  Indeed.

That alone renders your sarcastic rebuttal to sound quite silly.

Edited by G.Freeman
  • Like 3

When you take mind altering substances you do not know what you will do.

Mind-altering substances such as alcohol which is perfectly legal?

I guess you have never heard about drug crazed killers before or addiction which causes all sorts of societal problems. When you take mind altering substances you do not know what you will do. Go ahead and say to the countless victims of drug culture, "they're affecting no one but themselves".

Who's to say that these "drug-crazed" killers didn't have an underlying sociopathic mentality in the first place? & as far as addiction goes, both alcohol & tobacco possess addictive properties, but those are both taxed & regulated by the government. The same government that wants to heighten gun control & disarm those who are prone to falling victim of these "drug-crazed" killers. Ever hear of "bean-rage"? When people are heavily under the influence of government regulated drugs to the point where their judgement is impaired & they do things such as commit homicide.

What about all the societal problems of those & their families who have been incarcerated for minor marijuana offenses, although our very president of the US has admitted to using? What about all of my hard-earned, payed tax dollars that are being wasted on the incarceration of those same Americans who are facing multiple years in prison for something as minor as a gram of a dried herb? Something that flourishes naturally in many regions of the world. The same goes for those who suffer from things such as heroin addiction. They chose to use the drug, knowing what the circumstances would be, & they just as easily have the right to choose to go through rehabilitation. But instead my tax dollars are wasted on the incarceration of these fellow Americans rather than their treatment. Regions such as the Netherlands provide heroin users with clean, sterile needles to minimize their chances of contracting diseases such as aids. They treat them with the same respect & care as any other sober citizen.

You as an individual do not determine what is right for the rest of the community. Even in "the land of the free" you don't get to decide what is right for the rest of us who do live in that same community.

What gives you any more right than myself to determine that? I'll admit that my vision isn't picture-perfect, but neither is the justice system & society that we live in today. & ultimately, it never will be. That's life. But, given my natural born right, I will voice my opinion & stand up for what I'm passionate about & for what I truly believe in for those who share the same vision as I do.

• Like 3

Is that why 'Murica stamped out Cannabis in the late 30s? Because it was obviously so unbeneficial?  Which Cannabis has been proven to be the most beneficial plant on the planet?  Great society I'm sure,  Truely looking out for man kinds best interest at heart.  Indeed.

That alone renders your sarcastic rebuttal to sound quite silly.

May I ask what in the hell are you saying? You have a reading comprehension problem? I'm not talking about The Great Society. I'm talking about a great society in general. Is marihuana use legal in Canada? So I guess you don't consider your country a great society . Just like a doper to spurn his own country over a drug. And to clear up a misunderstanding with your reading comprehension. Why would any great society (general statement - not The Great Society) choose to outlaw anything that, in your eyes, is so beneficial and helpful? Where is this proof that pot has been proven to be the most beneficial plant on the planet? I guess that's why most countries made it illegal. I guess it's there in your alter, drug induced universe. Marihuana has it's uses but not in the way you and your kind use it.   

Mind-altering substances such as alcohol which is perfectly legal?

Who's to say that these "drug-crazed" killers didn't have an underlying sociopathic mentality in the first place? & as far as addiction goes, both alcohol & tobacco possess addictive properties, but those are both taxed & regulated by the government. The same government that wants to heighten gun control & disarm those who are prone to falling victim of these "drug-crazed" killers. Ever hear of "bean-rage"? When people are heavily under the influence of government regulated drugs to the point where their judgement is impaired & they do things such as commit homicide.

What about all the societal problems of those & their families who have been incarcerated for minor marijuana offenses, although our very president of the US has admitted to using? What about all of my hard-earned, payed tax dollars that are being wasted on the incarceration of those same Americans who are facing multiple years in prison for something as minor as a gram of a dried herb? Something that flourishes naturally in many regions of the world. The same goes for those who suffer from things such as heroin addiction. They chose to use the drug, knowing what the circumstances would be, & they just as easily have the right to choose to go through rehabilitation. But instead my tax dollars are wasted on the incarceration of these fellow Americans rather than their treatment. Regions such as the Netherlands provide heroin users with clean, sterile needles to minimize their chances of contracting diseases such as aids. They treat them with the same respect & care as any other sober citizen.

What gives you any more right than myself to determine that? I'll admit that my vision isn't picture-perfect, but neither is the justice system & society that we live in today. & ultimately, it never will be. That's life. But, given my natural born right, I will voice my opinion & stand up for what I'm passionate about & for what I truly believe in for those who share the same vision as I do.

I have never known either somebody who smokes or even alcoholics commit serious crimes like armed robbery, burglary, house invasions, assaults, car jackings to obtain said substances. And what is cigarettes nowadays, $10 a pack?

Also I never said the country is perfect or society is perfect. But we are goverened by a set of laws that were enacted by representatives who voted them in. We don't get to pick the laws we like and ignore the others. At least without immunity. Why is it the minority always wants it their way? And yes, those who want to legalise marihuana are in the minority. There you go. Move to Colorado and toke your jay all day long to your hearts content. Don't like our society and it's rules go live in Amsterdam or Colorado. Until then see you in handcuffs. You probably won't be force fed disinfectant though. Shame.

Yeah, we should all give away our cars to jackers while we're at it. Logical argument.

In a representative democratic society I don't get to have it my way. Lot's of me(s) gets to have it my way.

Break the rules here in this forum. See what happens.

Edited by RAM-bo4250

Marihuana has it's uses but not in the way you and your kind use it.   

Wow, you wen't there. So you MUST know exactly how he uses it, right? Ah yes, you must, based on the "kind" of people you already categorized him to be.

I have never known either somebody who smokes or even alcoholics commit serious crimes like armed robbery, burglary, house invasions, assaults, car jackings to obtain said substances. And what is cigarettes nowadays, $10 a pack?

Are you being sarcastic? Nearly 40% of serious crimes are committed when under the influence of alcohol.

https://ncadd.org/learn-about-alcohol/alcohol-and-crime

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ac.pdf

Edited by solodude23
  • Like 1

That player, simply cannot handle either the game, his herb, or the combination of the two.

Dont blame the herb, she didnt do nothing to anybody. Also, its the only illegal drug out there that our bodies seem designed to process. Look it up, how the body processes and is affected by THC. Its interesting stuff.

It will make you a Belieber.

Edited by lrish

May I ask what in the hell are you saying? You have a reading comprehension problem? I'm not talking about The Great Society. I'm talking about a great society in general. Is marihuana use legal in Canada? So I guess you don't consider your country a great society . Just like a doper to spurn his own country over a drug. And to clear up a misunderstanding with your reading comprehension. Why would any great society (general statement - not The Great Society) choose to outlaw anything that, in your eyes, is so beneficial and helpful? Where is this proof that pot has been proven to be the most beneficial plant on the planet? I guess that's why most countries made it illegal. I guess it's there in your alter, drug induced universe. Marihuana has it's uses but not in the way you and your kind use it.   

There is so much research & evidence that supports the idea that Cannabis is the most beneficial plant on the planet. Hemp literally has thousands of uses. Anything ranging from paper to the breakthrough for the cure for cancer. You seem to be pretty unknowledgeable of the matter.

• Like 3

Attempts to call out others on reading comprehension and writes a paragraph like this ^...

Amazing.  :|

• Like 2