Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Pouches / vests / backpacks item locations and ruined status

Right now if you're shot in the backpack and you have badly damaged items, they turn to ruined, It doesn't really matter where did the bullet come from.

I'm against this idea, so I suggest the ruined status to be given depending on the item's location.

Let's say you were shot in the backpack, the bullet hit the buttom of the backpack, the items at the bottom should be ruined, or maybe like 4 objects near that area, or 2, your call.

For backpacks it can be like that and for vests it can be like if the columns are like a non-even number then the pouch / pants / vest will be divided from left to right,

for example, 3 x 2

_ _ _ --> indicates left pocket

_ _ _  --> indicates right pocket.

If I get shot at the left of my leg I get everything at the left side of my leg ruined.

Same for vets, lets say we got a 12 slot 4x3 high capacity vest

If I'm not mistaken it should be like

L_ _ |_ _R 

_ _ |_ _

_ _ |_ _

So If I'm shot from the left of the vest, all I got at the left of my vest gets ruined.

What do you guys think?

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 3

If Rocket can handle zombies...)

Not zombies only, also bullets, once I was shot in the backpack I think and my jacket, my vest everything I had was gone. 

Well If I have canned food these can like absorb the bullet's energy, that can actually fucking save me! If I have protector cases in my backpack and I get shot, the bullet should not hit my body (or it should give less damage)

This game gotta be realistic! Currently the ruined item status is more like some arcade game!

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Well they toned down the gear ruining from one bullet, but I think it's still too much. 

Not zombies only, also bullets, once I was shot in the backpack I think and my jacket, my vest everything I had was gone.

I fell from pier, broke my legs but my pants and shoes were also ruined.

I fell from pier, broke my legs but my pants and shoes were also ruined.

Lucky that you survived, when I fall off 2m, I die everytime, I cry everytime.

• Like 1

I think this is good, hopefully they also fix how fast zombies ruin clothing, it's actually ridiculous.

Found a pristine leather jacket yesterday and I was very chuffed with myself.

One military zombie punches me once and ruins a leather jacket, that shit's crazy.

Not to mention he ruined a can of beans somehow.

But I'm going a bit offtopic, bullets I think should yes destroy items in the correct area and damage them accordingly, e.g a can of beans might be badly damaged, get opened for you but only contain 20% food.

Getting hit in the backpack should only damage items and cause a bit of shock if it hits the bag profile, or if the items in your bag a very solid like guns, metal and hardcover books.

Was shot yesterday wearing press vest and a dallas mask. Died instantly. meaning it was a head shot, since press vest will absorb one mosin bullet. Got my gear back, not a single item was ruined. 

render_trollface_2.png

Was shot yesterday wearing press vest and a dallas mask. Died instantly. meaning it was a head shot, since press vest will absorb one mosin bullet. Got my gear back, not a single item was ruined. 

render_trollface_2.png

Those gawd-damn snipers that just know they don't even need to look over your gear.

Those gawd-damn snipers that just know they don't even need to look over your gear.

Well I was shot on top of grey apartment building while crouching, when I came back for I lied down, so maybe they didn't have clear shot, or they moved out.