Sign in to follow this  
Angelic

"Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection"

hello,

i trying to login to the game DayZ SA

when i click on change server i only see 5-6 server and when i click on them is say this messege "Bad Version, Server Rejected Connection"

im sure that i didnt use hacks i hate hackers and i dont wanna gat banned so i realy dont know why is happend i sew few guides to delete something about arma 2 and all his mod but i dont have any arma i didnt buy it so i dont know what to do now please i realy need help

thx god I thought I got banned for no reason.. When maintenance will end?

and one more thing if have maintenace so why i see pepole in the servers they are connected? is a bug?

Edited by Angelic

Please bear in mind that people will be new to the game (like me) and don't know where the search function is, "ffs".

All we are seeing is servers we cannot connect to. So how about some constructive help?

• Like 1

Please bear in mind that people will be new to the game (like me) and don't know where the search function is, "ffs".

All we are seeing is servers we cannot connect to. So how about some constructive help?

Pls bear in mind that some new players actually open their eyes and first look around a forum, "don't know where the search function is", ffs. But I guess it's the new trend, just ask and make no effort to research a little yourself.

• Like 1

what's "ffs" mean? and when the maintenance will end? and how they not affected by the maintenance and i am?

what's "ffs" mean? and when the maintenance will end? and how they not affected by the maintenance and i am?

See, the new generation no longer knows how to help themselves...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+ffs+mean

and try searching on this forum on "server maintenance", good exercise for the future.

• Like 1

give the dude a break he was just asking a question.. people will always ask questions even if the search button took up 99% of the page and you had to jump through hoops of fire to post.

you could ignore it instead of getting a dickish tone. or I guess if it really really ruined your day you could get smart assed about it

• Like 3

give the dude a break he was just asking a question.. people will always ask questions even if the search button took up 99% of the page and you had to jump through hoops of fire to post.

you could ignore it instead of getting a dickish tone. or I guess if it really really ruined your day you could get smart assed about it

Yeah let's have a generation of players on here who don't want to do anything for themselves and have these forums even more cluttered with pointless topics that could have easily been avoided if people simply looked around for a few minuets before asking the same question for the zillionth time. When I was new to the game and experienced mainteance day for the first time I found the answer to what was happening in about 2 minutes...

I guess you never used forum before?

ugh....dident the Forum Display a warning normaly ?

Also...some Servers Display the "ATTENTION MAINTENANCE ON WEDNSDAY" in the lower left Corner too.

Even being new to the game, you should at least know how to internet.

See, the new generation no longer knows how to help themselves...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+does+ffs+mean

and try searching on this forum on "server maintenance", good exercise for the future.

Not everyone knows about all the english abbreviations. And the missing punctuation would imply, that it has something to do with the search function, for fucks sake.

Yeah let's have a generation of players on here who don't want to do anything for themselves and have these forums even more cluttered with pointless topics that could have easily been avoided if people simply looked around for a few minuets before asking the same question for the zillionth time. When I was new to the game and experienced mainteance day for the first time I found the answer to what was happening in about 2 minutes...

then don't reply to them. the posts will get pushed off the page and eventually they'll learn, on their own to search for an answer in the proper place lol or they'll give up and drop the game. it's win win

• Like 1