SniperwolfMR

My adventure with Jesus

This. Who is the greater fool? Is it the fool, or the fool who follows him?

Not too late to change your ways and do the right thing if your story is true, OP.  This hacker may have decided it would be fun today to be friendly to you, but what about those he killed on your behalf?  What if tomorrow he likes to grief and hack every player on whatever server?

Don't try to justify what can't be justified simply because his cheats benefited you in this instance.

Why is it my responsibility to make sure hackers get taken care of? You people on this forum will jump down anyone's throat about ANYTHING.  

Is BattleEye in alpha too? 

Edited by SniperwolfMR

It's your fucking responsibility because you play with the rest of us without using any hacks! By not reporting this guy you're helping him ruin the damn game for the rest of us. Grow some fucking balls dude and report him. If you don't want to report him then give me his steam ID and I'll report him. I've been killed multiple times by hackers and I'm sick of it. Why in the hell would you help enable a hacker to continue hacking, ruining the game for people who play fair and want the game to be even for everybody else?

Hackers know where everyone is on the map. They can teleport, have unlimited ammo, etc. Knowing where every other player on the server is is a huge advantage. Having unlimited ammo and the best gear (which is always pristine no matter how many bullets or zombie strikes it takes) makes them invincible. The can use speed hacks also.

How you think it isn't your responsibility to report this piece of shit is beyond me.

• Like 1

IMO....to witness him cheating & run with him while he is cheating & gain from him cheating.....you're cheating too. I don't care how friendly he was. What about the players he killed? Maybe they were friendly too & he murdered them.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want to report him or anything like that, it's just not my style. 

I just want to let everyone know that this shit is legit. All the hours you spend looting and gaining gear can be gone if you enter the wrong town with the wrong hacker in it. 

Very frustrating in this game. 

No offense, but you enable this type of behavior when you DON'T report it.  You are saying, "hey, it's not nice", then not doing anything about it.

Not your style?  What's your style, then?  Watching people get beat up and recording it instead of offering help or calling the police?  Man up, most likely he knows who you are so if he sees the post, he already knows you're not ok with what he did.  Man up.

• Like 1

hackers just run really fast, which to all other players. appears like teleportation, actually it resembles TP to looking direction from the dayz mod

Yep can confirm this one, I saw one dude on the airfield, 2 of us were camping the airfield enterence for a while, we wanted to capture him because at first he looked like a normalne player, then he started what at first appeared like lagging but infact he was relocating really really fast, and my friend didnt even noticed him sneaking up on her, he just appeared there and shot her at point blank range. Then I was about to shoot but suddnely I saw "lag" again and then just heard pistol shot really close to my head, bang - *You are dead*. That mofo was speedhacking damn right.

Dash, same sentiments exactly. It's funny how things don't bother somebody until it happens to them. Sad sort of affairs these days. If only this f--- would realize he was cheated out of a good gaming experience and so many others as well.

Yep by gaining the gear with a cheat, all you've done is skipped a fun part of the game. So you've just skipped the game, why are you playing it again.... :huh:

• Like 1